06 mod

rows24

Could also host it on sites like this

http://www.gigasize.com/

allows files up to 1.5 gb in size to be shared...

I will look into that in the morning.

so far my damn upload has failed 4 times

I think I'm going to have to upload it to my server and then upload it from my server (I can resume when uploading to my server) using its fat pipe. At a 90k I think it is timing out

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can create a free filefront account which has unlimited space for a mirror. I made one for hosting my patches for NBA Live. I think they temporarily disable downloading from your account when too much bandwidth is being used, but using filefornt as a mirror could ease alot of strain on this site.

I'll keep an eye out and notify krawhitham right away if I see anything. We all should.

That's an excellent idea. In fact I should make an announcement about this on the front page after the mod is released.

Maybe if Kraw reads this post he can tell me what to put in that front page news post.

I like that answer

but no

It is the answer to life the universe and everything, just ask google

http://www.google.com/search?lr=&ie=UTF-8&...20everything%3F

Isn't that from Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

After reading that I think you guys are asking all of the wrong questions. The question is not how long before the release, but how long before it is on ebay after the release. I say 48 hours.

Ok first of all why would someone buy it on ebay when it is free here? Second of all isn't putting it up on ebay sort of illegal?

Whoeever put it on ebay would be trying to scam people who dont know about the site, and it sounds illigeal to me. Wouldnt it be almost stealing from Kraw and the rest of the modding crew?

WTF it is on ebay already?

no way, so far I only have one mirror set up

DOES anyone know how to upload a file using a text based browser like lynx or elinks?

yes, yes, i'm sure of it. I've thought about it for a long time. of course, you never actually said what the question was...

What is six times seven? 42!

No, no, that's too simple.

How many roads must a man walk down? 42!

That's it! We're made! :D

Archived