The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have run into a snag with Ellsbury. I was having a crashing issue so I went back to working on a texture for Wrigley for awhile. As for the Barrett texture, it really doesn't look much like him. I made one a while ago, maybe you can work with it a little.

newmbys9.png

I would very much like to do a new Izturis. Hudson's face model will work good too. I also would like to redo my Jacque Jones with a new texture. If you want to do this, use his pressbox photo, it's almost perfect. Keep making the textures, I will get to all of these.

I have run into a snag with Ellsbury. I was having a crashing issue so I went back to working on a texture for Wrigley for awhile. As for the Barrett texture, it really doesn't look much like him. I made one a while ago, maybe you can work with it a little.

my.php?image=newmbzl4.png

I would very much like to do a new Izturis. Hudson's face model will work good too. I also would like to redo my Jacque Jones with a new texture. If you want to do this, use his pressbox photo, it's almost perfect. Keep making the textures, I will get to all of these.

does this mean you are goiving up on ellsbury?

i will work on barrett tommorow because i will have time...

no, of course not, I just took a short break.

ok, i was looking a little bit for a bmp to start with for izturis, this one may be the toughest to find...and the picture is also going to be extremely hard becasue every single picture he takes, he is smiling. I may have to use somebody else's mouth which isn't a huge deal

o yea cubs 720, its possible that the ellsbury crashing problem may have something to do with him having a 04 style cyberface before and now having the 05 style

I don't think so, but I replaced the new ellsbury that crashed with just Vidro and it worked fine, so I'm just going to start over.

As for Izturis, work on Barrett first. He needs a cyberface more than Izturis does. I actually kinda like EA's Izturis, but it does seem like his texture is too orange or something. For Izturis' texture I'd just take his original EA 04-style texture and copy it, mirror one of the copies, and piece the two mirrors together to get a non-smiling, pretty good Cesar. Cut his face out and then put it on an 05-style texture.

I like the name-change of this thread :wtg:

I don't think so, but I replaced the new ellsbury that crashed with just Vidro and it worked fine, so I'm just going to start over.

As for Izturis, work on Barrett first. He needs a cyberface more than Izturis does. I actually kinda like EA's Izturis, but it does seem like his texture is too orange or something. For Izturis' texture I'd just take his original EA 04-style texture and copy it, mirror one of the copies, and piece the two mirrors together to get a non-smiling, pretty good Cesar. Cut his face out and then put it on an 05-style texture.

I like the name-change of this thread :wtg:

mirroring might work as lonf as we stay with the hudson head shape becasue the one he has now is just weird, and as far as barrett goes i will continue work on him on firday, i might look at different bmps to put him on because this one isn't working out, the lack of pictures is killing me here...

Archived