The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't take too much credit for these, since they are originally EA's textures. For Ramirez, I lightened the texture and reduced the contrast. I reduced the levels of red and green, and I also blended the cheeks to make them a little smoother. Lofton, however, did require a lot of work. EA didn't do that great of a job blending Lofton's face to the texture. I first darkened it a little, re-blended his entire cheek and temple area, then used the heal tool to bring it all together. I then blurred the cheeks just a little to make them smoother.

ramirezloftonvk6.png

Nice job guys, you've come a long way. They all look great, but my favorite would be Izturis, it's so lifelike. And the DeRosa is good too. Keep it up!

thanks man, I've been doing a lot of my own textures lately because I've gotten really good in the GIMP.

VanHaltren, are you still working on Jorge Cantu? Once you finish it, I'll start mapping it right away. In fact, do anyone you want and I'll map it.

thanks man, I've been doing a lot of my own textures lately because I've gotten really good in the GIMP.

VanHaltren, are you still working on Jorge Cantu? Once you finish it, I'll start mapping it right away. In fact, do anyone you want and I'll map it.

i kinda wanna wait until his next pressbox photo because i dont feel that this current one will look like him in game, his picture doesn't look a whole lot like him to tell you the truth

Archived