The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of the cyberfaces we are doing are 05 style...

Cool, thanks :)

cubs720, i am not sure if i can do any bmps tonight, i think i broke my ankle...it is extremely painful

Hope it's not that bad that you'll have to go on the DL bro. We need you around the boards :joystick:

redsx2434 - hey man, just glanced through the thread and noticed one of my .fsh files I worked on (matt murton) hanging in here. I dont mind you using my mods to improve upon, but just ask if you could....thanks

i did? i just used whatever cubs720 posted for me to do...sorry about that

redsx2434 - hey man, just glanced through the thread and noticed one of my .fsh files I worked on (matt murton) hanging in here. I dont mind you using my mods to improve upon, but just ask if you could....thanks

I am very sorry, this is my mistake and nobody elses, I just used what was in MVP 06 beta, I had no idea it was yours. If you want, I can update the readme to give you credit. Again, I am very sorry.

redsx2434, sorry to hear about that bro, hope you feel better. Put some ice on it!

nope, i went to the hospital today and got it xrayed. but it is wicked swolen

I did the same thing in July. They take that stuff really seriously, and they sent me to Physical Therapy. Make sure you stay off of it, those kind of ankle injuries can hamper you for life if you don't rehab them right.

• 2 weeks later...

352748472a.bmp

alright here is the very bad barrett in my opinion...maybe if thr33nil wants to touch it up and do the fine tuning. under the noe is screwed up, around the edges needs better blending, and the skin tone isn't quite right. i tryed fixing it up but it was getting worse so i am posting what i have in hopes that someone could do the fine tuning...

i already have worked with the pressbox photo us its just something about his skin tone that i can not blend for ****...

I realize that, but I have an idea. What I tried to do when I used to make cyberface textures was adjust the brightness and contrast of the photo so it would be easier to blend. Once it's blended, you could re-adjust the brightness and contrast. Try it!

I realize that, but I have an idea. What I tried to do when I used to make cyberface textures was adjust the brightness and contrast of the photo so it would be easier to blend. Once it's blended, you could re-adjust the brightness and contrast. Try it!

i have tryed that and it really gets old and doesn;t work all that great, i am getting sick and tired of barrett lately

Archived