The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey redsx2434, can you do me a favor, your pedroia texture is a good start, but some things are a little off. The lips seem a little too red, and the whole face seems kinda pink and clownish. Could you work on these things? I will then O-Edit it and release it.

yes i can, i will post it in a few hours, it is like this because i started with a black and white photo of him and added color to him but recently i found the same picture but in color, ill get to it soon

hey redsx2434, where did you find that pic of pedroia anyway? I've been searching for a pic of Murton for months and I cant seem to find one. Both Pedroia and Murton don't have pressbox photos. Since Murton was once a Red Sox prospect too, I thought maybe you could get one from the same place you got Pedroia's.

hey redsx2434, where did you find that pic of pedroia anyway? I've been searching for a pic of Murton for months and I cant seem to find one. Both Pedroia and Murton don't have pressbox photos. Since Murton was once a Red Sox prospect too, I thought maybe you could get one from the same place you got Pedroia's.

i will look for a murton pic you could use for a cyberface, i got pedroias off of his college site...

redsx2434, don't pee your pants yet, I still need to do some things, like fixing the side of his mouth and touching up the eyes:

pedroiapreviewov0.png

can you do me a little favor, can you get rid of that little greenish spot to the side of Pedroia's right eye?

that looks exactly like him great job, do you want me to do those green spots and stuff still or are you using thr33niL version of the bmp i made?

Archived