The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when do you plan to release it?

btw, i am working on the murton bmp and the necklace is causing lots of trouble, i hope you dont mind if i leave it on, i dont think it would take that much relism out of the cyberface

I still have to fix the side of Pedroia's mouth and do you think I should maybe mess around with the ears a little bit? I might have time to finish it today, I might not. I have a game today, but I have tomorrow off so I will have plenty of time to get it done. I'd expect it sometime Monday morning.

As for the Murton face, you really seem to have a knack for these cyberface textures. Thank you very much and I can always remove the necklace at a later time (as thr33niL drops in and does it :lol: ). Maybe we could team up sometime in the future and put together a facepack of players who still don't have decent faces.

I still have to fix the side of Pedroia's mouth and do you think I should maybe mess around with the ears a little bit? I might have time to finish it today, I might not. I have a game today, but I have tomorrow off so I will have plenty of time to get it done. I'd expect it sometime Monday morning.

As for the Murton face, you really seem to have a knack for these cyberface textures. Thank you very much and I can always remove the necklace at a later time (as thr33niL drops in and does it :lol: ). Maybe we could team up sometime in the future and put together a facepack of players who still don't have decent faces.

pedroia's ears are fine, they face looks just like him

Now why would I do something like that????

03fafcd6fbys1.jpg

Well done all around.. :)

hey, i cooked up a jacoby ellsbury bmp using mike leiberthal (number 374) and i was wondering if once again you could do the great oedit that you do

I will once I finish up Matt Murton. I just need you to remove that whitish area above his right nostrel. Could you recommend a good face model to use as a base?

Matt Murton is up in the download section. I'll start working on Ellsbury. Redsx2434, do you have any suggestions on a possible base face model?

I know you PMed me about maybe starting a facepack together, but this current system works well. We each do equal work. You do textures, I do O-Editing. We can just continue doing a face you want, then a face I want.

I'll start a list:

You: Dustin Pedroia

Me: Matt Murton

You: Jacoby Ellsbury

Me: Michael Barrett

You:?

Me: updated Jacque Jones

You?

Me:?

I guess we can start taking requests soon if that's ok with you.

Matt Murton is up in the download section. I'll start working on Ellsbury. Redsx2434, do you have any suggestions on a possible base face model?

I know you PMed me about maybe starting a facepack together, but this current system works well. We each do equal work. You do textures, I do O-Editing. We can just continue doing a face you want, then a face I want.

I'll start a list:

You: Dustin Pedroia

Me: Matt Murton

You: Jacoby Ellsbury

Me: Michael Barrett

You:?

Me: updated Jacque Jones

You?

Me:?

I guess we can start taking requests soon if that's ok with you.

I think that is a pretty cool idea..

try using Roy Halladay's texture, even though I'll use Phil Nevin's face model.

I decided Jose Vidro's model will look good for Ellsbury, I'll start mapping tomorrow, right now, I'm going to sleep.

umm hallday might be unusedable because he has a big beard on his cyberface...too much to get rid of

Archived