The Cubs720/VanHaltren Cyberface Thread

DustinTheWin

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VanHaltren (i'm just gonna call you VH, ok :smile: ), I've re-tooled Izturis' face many, many times and I have yet to come up with something that looks right:

cesarpreviewpc6.png

The eyes/eye brows need to be fixed if this is going to be released, but honestly, I was thinking of just messing with his original texture and releasing it. I also want to do Aramis Ramirez and Kenny Lofton, but not with a new texture. I'm just going to play with their originals.

Here is a list of faces that I want to do, along with some requests (not including the classic faces tebjr suggested):

-fix my Jacque Jones (VH, can start you on the texture? Tell me if you need his mlbpressbox photo, it's perfect since he's almost not smiling at all)

-Ronny Cedeno (found a really good headshape)

-Daryle Ward

-Scott Eyre

-Ryan Theriot

-Henry Blanco (wait until next year, he is smiling very big in his pressbox photo)

-Jorge Cantu

-Bobby Kielty (wasn't someone working on one?)

-Mark Ellis

-Chad Billingsley

-Adam Lind

-Chris Narveson

i dont think no. 2 looks anything like him, the no 1 nose needs a little work but would be far better with a little tweaking

I think number 2 is closer than number 1 will ever be. I've tweaked his nose and looked at it in the game about 10 times, and I still can't get it to look perfect. I really don't even think the headshape is right either. The hat looks weird on his head and the jaw structure just doesn't look right.

VH, I know you're not happy with Izturis right now, but I think I'm going to release number 2 (EA's version except with a texture modified by me for a more realistic skin tone) and also I'm almost finished with a completely redone Jacque Jones. I will release them together hopefully tomorrow. I might also get to Aramis and Lofton.

We can always come back to Izturis later, but there are a couple other players who desperately need new faces.

VH, I know you're not happy with Izturis right now, but I think I'm going to release number 2 (EA's version except with a texture modified by me for a more realistic skin tone) and also I'm almost finished with a completely redone Jacque Jones. I will release them together hopefully tomorrow. I might also get to Aramis and Lofton.

We can always come back to Izturis later, but there are a couple other players who desperately need new faces.

Thanks dude :wtg:

Heres how I look at cyberfaces, I try to guess who the player is without knowing, and the Cesar Izturis number 2 looks just like him... number one I really couldn't tell that was him.... Number 2 is amazing!

#2 is EA's I just did a lot of work to the texture. Do you think the lips are too red?

EA's texture was very detailed, but the color was too bright and the texture needed a little more contrast.

Archived