the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks. the teeth were a relatively easy part for this face. the rest was proving to be quite a bit of work.

but now that i'm to this point, i have others i want to work on. but i need assistance. does anyone have pictures of carney lansford or terry steinbach?

i remember having an old baseball card of lansford before that would've been perfect. of course i have no idea where it's at. i believe it was an 89 donruss card.

but any pictures anyone might have would be great.

thanks. the teeth were a relatively easy part for this face. the rest was proving to be quite a bit of work.

but now that i'm to this point, i have others i want to work on. but i need assistance. does anyone have pictures of carney lansford or terry steinbach?

i remember having an old baseball card of lansford before that would've been perfect. of course i have no idea where it's at. i believe it was an 89 donruss card.

but any pictures anyone might have would be great.

Not exactly the greatest quality but these might help,

6237ds8.jpg

lansfordxl2.jpg

lansford2qr0.jpg

btw if you're taking "suggestions" a Harold Reynolds cyberface would be cool.

thanks hory, these will really help!

and yeah i do take suggestions. i can't believe i hadn't thought about reynolds. i'll plan on doing it. i'll see if i can scrounge up some pics of him. but you just motivated me to do "hackman" too:)

speaking of reynolds, i ran across this today:

http://www.haroldreynolds.com

who knew?

but since i'm on the topic, maybe i should ask. since i am in the works of putting together some classic faces, we all know it can be a difficult task with some with the lack of pictures out there. has anyone ever tried contacting these players as such? you know, just telling them about this site and what we do here, and that if they were ok with it they could send us a decent picture to work with? i'm just curious if we have any players amongst our ranks.

yeah, dammit, i was hoping nobody would see that pic:) i was basing this one off a younger pic of him. but since you brought it up, i posted it because i'm having trouble seeing how to reshape his face. any suggestions?

Archived