the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i release the package later, i will already have:

mike jackson, edgar martinez, mark mclemore, jay buhner, dave parker, norm charlton, eric davis, carney lansford, mickey stanley, dave henderson.

i plan on hitting terry steinbach next.

in all, it's a matter of what pictures are available, and whatever the TC guys request. here's a list who i have pictures of that i think i can try to do or re-do:

alex fernandez

ben mcdonald

bernard gilkey

bob welch

bobby bonilla

brian mcrae

cecil fielder

charles nagy

dean palmer

devon white

doug drabek

felix jose

frank viola

greg vaughn

gregg olson

harold reynolds

jeff reardon

jeffrey leonard

joe carter

john burkett

jose canseco

jose rijo

ken hill

lee smith

mark mcgwire

pat hentgen

rob dibble

terry pendleton

now this is a long list. who knows if i'm successful with all of them, or even if i have time to get to all of them. but that's the list so far. but as we go along, the TC guys' requests come first. if they or no one else has a request, i go down my list.

as requested by RaptorQuiz. just an alteration of my mariner's uni. it's definitely a new look with some old designs, so if you're not one for new looks, be aware not to scroll down. one of these days, i'll get back to doing uniforms.

any time.

i actually am using a self made roster including the all timers (most of my favorites, not all of them), but also including today's stars. i love total classics, but i wanted something with more of the best players. i loved jp_hidalgo's all time roster too, but it lacked today's guys. seriously, how can i play an all time roster without guys like pujols, howard, ichiro, santana...?

so i have my own. that's why i'm doing alot of classic faces. it helps out TC, and myself!

and yes that's the oz.

oh yeah, it's in the downloads now.

Nice to-do list, almost all of those guys will be in MVP 1994 so would be great to add all those faces to the mod.

You may already be aware but FYI there is already a John Burkett cyberface in MVP 2003 and cyberfaces for Canseco & McGwire in TC

ooh, candiotti would be a cool addition. unfortunately i haven't gotten good enough with photoshop to convert black and white to color yet :s so the same goes for hurst. if somone had color, and possibly bigger pics i might be able to do something with it. i'll add barrett to my list. i'll let you know how it goes...

and i haven't done a templeton one yet. there aren't any good pics i've been able to get my hands on yet.

Archived