the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both. i originally started for TC. but i know some of the ones i was planning on making aren't in TC. i think hory would be able to use most of these in his 94 mod. plus i was just in the mood to do them, and just went crazy.

thanks.

kg, i know how you feel. i almost stopped for the same reason. but once i got motivated, it just kept coming. i'm finding i have good days and bad days. the bad days, i just have to wait out, as eventually i am able to see what is wrong with the ones i'm doing. but i admit, some of them are still impossible. i wouldn't give up if i were you. it's definitely a skill that just needs to be sharpened.

i've got a realy big list of them. i was originally planning on releasing them in one pack, but the more i do, the more i wanna do. so...i originally had said to just pm me if you wanted something earlier, but i'm really starting to lean towards releasing a pack of them this weekend, and updating them with subsequent updates. what do you think? plus it'd probably help hory get his 94 mod done too if he has the faces as soon as possible.

Thanks a bunch for these, I've added most of them to mvp 94 they look great.

Just FYI, the Dave Henderson & Mark McLemore faces are missing the 'metal_bin" & 'name" thing in the fsh file so they may cause crashing issues.

I've fixed them up myself for the 94 mod though.

Archived