the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tebjr...

the scans are exactly how i am able to get alot of pictures. i've found that Score took really good close up pictures, so if you have their cards, i'd look at those (the backs). but those are borderline big enough. i can definitely work with them though. i don't know if you scanner is able to scan any larger or not. i've found that if i set my scanner to auto crop on the scan, that i can get the best picture from it that way. then save it as a bmp for highest quality. but thank you for the pics.

compmaniac...

just as tebjr said, it was because of mark mclemore.

and secondly, i know you're new to this site, but you're already fastly approaching the number of posts i've made my entire time at this site. my point is, we're all glad you have a lot of questions and love the eagerness to learn to mod, but you need to use the search function. as i've read, many have already stated this to you. i am usually more than happy to lend a hand for anyone who needs help, but you gotta learn to help yourself a little. the various questions you have can be found with a quick search. otherwise, the people in the know end up spending their time having to repeat the same answers over and over again. again, just some constructive criticism. i think you'll find that your abilities to mod will develop much quicker when you focus on one thing at a time, and try to learn to do that first instead of spending your time posting countless questions.

and lastly, yes there are posts about wanted cyberfaces. there is one maing thread where people make requests for cyberfaces. look in the forums section under mod request. that should take care of new faces. if you're looking at classic faces, then ask the total classics team. and if you've read here, then you'll see that some of that is being handled here also.

nice sig by the way. i only managed to get a few of those particular cards. most of that set eluded me.

I got most of my baseball card on Ebay. Is the only way to buy a collectible card at a discount. Because hobby shop usually sell the card near price guide range and I can't afford those one. These signature card cost a fortune so I won't sell them unless I have no money. :balloons: haha

i didn't really have one. all the pics on google have him with a huge smile, so i pretty much drew him with a paint brush. that's why there isn't very good texture.

and bigrog, i usually use google, mlb pressbox, or scan in pictures i can find (usually baseball cards).

Archived