MLB 2K7 In Game Screen Shots Officially Released!!!

I wonder if that screenshot of Jeter has him in a Yankee throwback uniform? Years ago, the "NY" on the uniform was a different size then it is today. Almost identical, but still different.

Exactly what I was thinking. Looks like one of the old throwback uniforms.

Pujols looks cockeyed, Jeter is too fat. The Yankee logo is horrible. We can do a better job. :) The graphics are great, I must say. Also, gameplay is number one, and face it MLB 2k's gamplay downright sucks.

That was Pujols? Oops, I kinda thought that was soul-patchless Spezio. The graphics do look very good, bordering on great though.

Yeah, I figured there were other threads about it, but I found it surprising that everyone here was so quick to bash it. This is, in my opinion, the one baseball game next year that has promise, so let's at least give it a chance before giving up on all non-mvp games forever.

it have good graphics but i think that to be a VERY GOOD GAME needs a good stadium with real graphics for example the "COCA-COLA" in the AT&T PARK, if you can see in the picture behind JETER is a rare image for a BAEBALL STADIUM the MVP still have better STADIUMS, and the faces doesn't have any expresions, in MVP when a player throws the ball the expresion on his face change...

BUT IS TO SOON TO SAY THAT THE GAME IS NOT GOOD...

I'll wait and see. I dont even own a 360 nor do I plan on buying one or a ps3 for some time. If mlb2k360 is the greatest baseball game ever made then I might think about buying a 360. But I highly doubt that. I was going to pull the trigger for the NCAA football game but after playing it at a friends house I was glad that I didnt.

Archived