Wallpapers

fred13

Thanks, the main render of Holliday though (i'm assuming the larger one in the back), is supposed to be really faded out on purpose. As far as your Joba one goes, looks good, but, it does look like he has limp wrist syndrome, lol. =)

haha, no the main render is the one with Colour. the one that has the focus on it. the one in the foreground.

and thanks.

Thanks, the main render of Holliday though (i'm assuming the larger one in the back), is supposed to be really faded out on purpose. As far as your Joba one goes, looks good, but, it does look like he has limp wrist syndrome, lol. =)

hey were you the one that did a manny ramirez wallpaper with that sort of design? just wondering cuz i really like that design and this was pretty similar, but with more kick. i really like it, so i hope you do more with this style.

hey were you the one that did a manny ramirez wallpaper with that sort of design? just wondering cuz i really like that design and this was pretty similar, but with more kick. i really like it, so i hope you do more with this style.

No, I didn't. But if you would like a player, just let me know, as well as szie, and I'll be glad to whip it up

lol. thanks. i use both those methods. the thing is when I do my WP's i aim for a combination of speed and quailty, and honestly, not many people care if the cut is a little sloppy. but i am archiving all my cuts for future use, so if want to use them again, i'll probably touch them up.