Moves the bullpen in left field.

Added some crowd where old bullpen used to be

Added the retired numbers on left field wall

Changed wall color

Added Big Mac sign by HardcoreLegend

New stadium Datafiles to correct bullpen cameras by ChicagoCubs720

INSTALLATION:

For the Stadium:

Unzip the file and extract to your C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datastadium folder. Make sure they go into your stadium folder. You will have to overwrite. Backup your files.

For the correct stadium cameras by ChicagoCubs720:

Open the datafile.big (located in C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatafile) in the EAGraphics editor.

Click on the import wizard and and click next, then click add and select the 2 files (bushday.txt and bushnite.txt) from the files you extracted. Click open and then click next and finish.

I think that is all, enjoy...

Pirate

jaredhartung@gmail.com

That is great Pirate now when I have Rogers Hornsby or someone else hits a double or triple I can see Hornsby's picture and the others. Of course when a cardinal pitcher is warning up I can where the real park bullpen is. YOu did a great job and whoever esle helped youThanks man NotreDame1

Great job pirate!

I have a question for you:my PC gets slow in stadiums with the type of grass you chose for this busch update(for example in standard wrigley field). Is it possible to keep your great new busch using the old grass pattern?I thought of extracting some files from the original "bushday" and "bushnite" with eagraph and putting them into your files,but I don't know which files to copy.Any hint?

Thanks in advance!

Welp, it seems that I am the first person to encounter a problem with this stadium. I'm getting crashes just before I get to the game.

I've removed the new camera angles -- still crashing. I've removed the 4x bases mod -- still crashing. I even went into BigGUI and compressed all the files in the Busch file that weren't already compressed, yet it still crashed.

I don't understand why I'm having a problem. I'm on my brand new, 2007 HP computer with graphics and specs that are out of this world, (I had it custom-built) so this should not be a performance issue with my computer.

Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

Welp, it seems that I am the first person to encounter a problem with this stadium. I'm getting crashes just before I get to the game.

I've removed the new camera angles -- still crashing. I've removed the 4x bases mod -- still crashing. I even went into BigGUI and compressed all the files in the Busch file that weren't already compressed, yet it still crashed.

I don't understand why I'm having a problem. I'm on my brand new, 2007 HP computer with graphics and specs that are out of this world, (I had it custom-built) so this should not be a performance issue with my computer.

Any ideas as to what the problem could be?

First, I'd try playing in Busch with two teams other than the Cardinals. Then try replacing Pirate's newer Busch with his former version, and install my new datafiles only. If it works, that means it is the actual stadium, not the camera angles. If it is indeed the stadium, I'd try compressing the cram32.fsh with eazip, NOT BigGui. BigGui has a tendency to mess things up.

First, I'd try playing in Busch with two teams other than the Cardinals. Then try replacing Pirate's newer Busch with his former version, and install my new datafiles only. If it works, that means it is the actual stadium, not the camera angles. If it is indeed the stadium, I'd try compressing the cram32.fsh with eazip, NOT BigGui. BigGui has a tendency to mess things up.

The new Busch worked before on my old computer, why should it be any different on my new computer if it works for everyone else?

I know for sure it's not a problem with the Cardinals team and it's not your camera angles. I tried everything you suggested (except compressing with EAzip) and decided it was a problem with the actual stadium file.

The new Busch worked before on my old computer, why should it be any different on my new computer if it works for everyone else?

I know for sure it's not a problem with the Cardinals team and it's not your camera angles. I tried everything you suggested (except compressing with EAzip) and decided it was a problem with the actual stadium file.

hmm, that's strange. Do all other modded stadiums work ok?

Great job pirate!

I have a question for you:my PC gets slow in stadiums with the type of grass you chose for this busch update(for example in standard wrigley field). Is it possible to keep your great new busch using the old grass pattern?I thought of extracting some files from the original "bushday" and "bushnite" with eagraph and putting them into your files,but I don't know which files to copy.Any hint?

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a clue on that?thx

Plus,I added the "bushday.txt" and "bushnite.txt" files to datafile.big with eagraph,but when there are pitchers warming up and the camera goes to them,all I see is the corner of the bullpen...is there something wrong with it or is it "the price you pay to have such a great ballpark"? thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Plus,I added the "bushday.txt" and "bushnite.txt" files to datafile.big with eagraph,but when there are pitchers warming up and the camera goes to them,all I see is the corner of the bullpen...is there something wrong with it or is it "the price you pay to have such a great ballpark"? thanks a lot!

Archived