Perfect Game

Guest JWClubbie

Guest JWClubbie

Kameron Loe no-hit me (TB) 1-0

He had 7k's

I have never been no hit in a Video Game ever. I feel really embaressed!!!!

I have alot if work to do.

I've been lucky and I have never been no hit in any baseball game that I have played in. And this goes back to every different kind of game I've played in my life. Be it a board game, NES, Genesis, SNES, PC, etc, etc. It's something that I think of before each game I play.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually took a no-hitter into the bottom of the 9th and 2 out with Felix Hernandez the other day. ...Then it all went horribly wrong.

I was a little anxious and my finger literally slipped of the button while throwing the first pitch. I threw a fat fastball right down Broadway at about 88 MPH. Laced up the middle for a single! I almost spiked my controller! To lose a no-no sucks enough, but to lose it because your effen finger slipped sucks to the Nth degree.

I actually took a no-hitter into the bottom of the 9th and 2 out with Felix Hernandez the other day. ...Then it all went horribly wrong.

I was a little anxious and my finger literally slipped of the button while throwing the first pitch. I threw a fat fastball right down Broadway at about 88 MPH. Laced up the middle for a single! I almost spiked my controller! To lose a no-no sucks enough, but to lose it because your effen finger slipped sucks to the Nth degree.

where n = infinity

:headache:

Kameron Loe no-hit me (TB) 1-0

He had 7k's

I have never been no hit in a Video Game ever. I feel really embaressed!!!!

I have alot if work to do.

Kam Loe will never amount to anything. You should be so ashamed that you should take that game and burn it in your fireplace.

when this game was released the only complaint about ti was that MVP mode was too hard idk how good people are at that difficulty are on this site but i personally ant win a game in mvp mode i have been no hit in mvp

MVP isn't entirely too hard but it is very hard. I personally play allstar and occasionally mvp. the only way you can play a good game on MVP is if you concentrate and dont go ADD and just throw pitches to throw pitches. Its too mentally exhausting for me when theres nothing to be gained by it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JWClubbie

:headache: Kam Loe will never amount to anything. You should be so ashamed that you should take that game and burn it in your fireplace.

Guess he is one of those guys that have his 15 minutes of fame huh lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JWClubbie

Today I got a Perfect Game With Jamie Shields vs the White Sox. I want to attach or show a pic of the box score, but I don't know how.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived