Players who are out for the 2008 season

SwinginSoriano

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey SS, great list idea, I used it for my dynasty.

Ken Griffey, Jr. could miss a week or two with that broken wrist.

Also, SS, I know that the '07 mod came with some sort of dynasty starter, not quite sure what it is, but maybe you could make a .sav file that people can download that already has the schedule updated and is updated for all those injuries. Like, it has all the players on the DL, and all the rosters are set up based on not having the injured players, and all we would have to do is use the team changer and then the dynasty is all set up. What do you think?

I don't really have the time to make countless .savs, unless there is a shortcut but I am poor at the technical stuff.

Kris Benson (BAL) - Out for season (torn rotator cuff)

Mark Lowe (SEA) - Out until ASB (elbow)

And Minaya looks smart again for dumping his contract, even for Julio.

edit: Who could forget John Maine? (Other than me. :p )

Adam Bernero: out for season (TJ)

damn, i really enjoyed watching him pitch in KC last year. hope he can recover.

sorry to sound stupid, but you can make guys that arent injured, injured in dynasty mode with mvp editor right? i d/l it last night and havent gotten a chance to use it yet.

Jason Isringhausen (STL): Out for probably the first month (maybe less), still recovering from off-season hip surgery.

The local media tries to make it sound like he'll be ready for opening day, but I don't see how that's possible. You wouldn't want to rush this kind of thing. Not with such an over-flowing bullpen as we have right now, especially.

Archived