2007 Cincinnati Reds uniforms

djg007

I'm currently working on updating the uniforms for the Reds for this upcoming season. So far I have done the alternates but they still need a few tweaks. They don't have the correct fonts, so if you found a similar font or know of a site that I could get the correct font that would be great, even though I don't know how to create alphas and all that. Well anyways, here's what I have for the alternates:

griffeyinnewaltuniea2.jpg

can i find the logos of other teams on that page?...Link?

Could you please provide a link to where you got that? Thanks.

Also, now that we've found the font and numbers, could someone help me out or teach me how to do the alphas and other things included in creating new fonts?

there's a template for doing numbers and letters in the downloads section somewhere.

alphas are something. first, the alpha must be greyscale saved at 8 bits. the black part of the alpha will be what is blocked out. so create this and add "-a" at the end of the file name. for instance, i'll want to change image "0018" in a certain uniform. i add another file (the alpha) titled "0018-a". make sure the alpha edits what you want it to edit.

now you have to edit the index file. open it up with wordpad. in this example, i am editing the shoe laces file in the uniform. you must insert this line that is circled in red as the third line under that 0018 file. now, look at the second line. the two numbers right after "BMP" need to be changed to 6D, just as circled in blue. save the index file, and repack your uniform. if you're doing numbers and letters, it's the same deal, but you usually won't have to edit the index file as it's usually done. you will however have to edit each alpha image.

i think that is all

in KC's thread a while back someone actually posted that pic in there. I just happened to remember talking about the new reds uni's back before they were unveiled, and knew someone had posted that. it was actually posted back in october. unfortunately I don't have the access or link to the real site that it came from, it would be very nice if someone did though. it's not the normal pressbox, it's the MLB style guides which I don't think anyone has been able to get access to since they changed it up.

yeah, I hope there is a quality one made also, b/c like you I don't really feel like doing it either.

I'm gonna have to pull off a Jeter on this one and come through in the clutch... :joystick:

If it's possible can someone find me a good quality pic of the 1956 reds patch worn on the home uniform?

Is it just me or do the letters on the back look way too small?

They do look small. Who knows if the numbers are actually larger or that the letters are too small compared to the numbers. But atleast it's a start so that I can finish my uniforms hopefully, if I get the font for these and hopefully I can get someone to send me a high-res pic of the mlb style guide with Cincinatti on it in the new font.

I am almost complete with these uniforms, and the last name text has been re-done completely. It's looking pretty epic. There is a minor thing I tweaked on the Reds Alternate and Spring Training unis. The numbers are a little bigger than the home and road sets.

It shouldn't detract from the fun though, but I'll be releasing these at the end of the week. They look pretty damn good. I'm working on minor things though like the uniform select screens, the logos, etc.

Kraw, I promise I'll do these uniforms justice lol ;)

I've tried to install these uniforms, but it says there is a fifaFS.exe error. What can I do to fix it?

I had the same error and I just did it manually with eagraph. Also KC, I found the font in TTF form if you want to make the letters and numbers look more proportionate with the jersey.

Archived