MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

I felt that the "lite" version would perform the best on all computers. People can download the more graphics intensive one separately if their computer can handle it.

Thanks to everybody for telling me everything about Big O's Park, but could somebody tell me what version of the park was used in MVP 07?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to everybody for telling me everything about Big O's Park, but could somebody tell me what version of the park was used in MVP 07?

It was version 2.2 with some bitmaps reduced in size in the cram32.fsh. The Lite version is a improved quality version of the same.

It was version 2.2 with some bitmaps reduced in size in the cram32.fsh. The Lite version is a improved quality version of the same.

It's just that the MVP 07 version of your Fenway Park's cram32.fsh file won't extract with nfshtool properly, but the one on uploaded on this site does...is it just because of the bitmaps reduced in size?

Thanks

So I don need any EA patches that was release after mvp 2005 came out?

Wait wait wait...

You first install MVP 05 (I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I do it anyway)

Install patch 3 (the 07 mod comes with patch 5)

Install the 07 mod

Install the 07 patch from eamods.com

Wait wait wait...

You first install MVP 05 (I'm not sure if this is necessary, but I do it anyway)

Install patch 3 (the 07 mod comes with patch 5)

Install the 07 mod

Install the 07 patch from eamods.com

You do not need to install 05 and the patches first. The patches and all the files you need come in the 07 mod. - That's how I did it, and mine works like a charm.

Philliefan is right...the 07 mod has the patches from ea that you will need already included...after you install the 07mod you will need the

07 PATCH which is on eamods.com

can i assume if you have the game already installed then, that i can just download the 07 mod, install it, then the 07 patch from eamods.com and install it and I should be good to go?

like i wont have to reinstall the game at all?

I just downloaded the 07 mod from this link... http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/get=3771/mirror=4456.html

First why do I have to install it into a seperate directory? If I install it into the same directory what happens?

Second, will I have to start my season all over again?

Third what happens to created players?

Thanks vey much and I will say in advance excellent work!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I apologize if I missed it, I see that it has been asked already but I can't seem to find the response.

After the 07 update that has so fantastically been created was installed to my game, I find the pitching MUCH more difficult to do accurately. It is just a lot harder to throw an accurate pitch. Like the pitcher has pitched 100 innings and is tired or something.

I also am finding that the pitch meter isn't in the best spot. It gets in the way when guys are on base and it blocks you from seeing a lefty batting.

I read that it was fixed in the Patch 2, but I have that installed and it is still like that.

I truly can't get this to work. I followed the directions in the thread above but it crashes at the loading screen. Does anybody have any suggestions?

What other mods do you have installed? Are you using a mini-cd image? no-cd hack/crack?

Maybe someone can help me. I am having a hell of a time getting the pitching down after upgrading to MLB 07. I can hit the hell out of the ball, but find the pitching so much harder than how the game was prior to upgrading. If I go down a difficulty level I just crush the ball even more. Is there a way to make the pitching more like it was before?

Maybe someone can help me. I am having a hell of a time getting the pitching down after upgrading to MLB 07. I can hit the hell out of the ball, but find the pitching so much harder than how the game was prior to upgrading. If I go down a difficulty level I just crush the ball even more. Is there a way to make the pitching more like it was before?

You can try a different datafile. Found in the Downloads section: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/c=30.html

Download one, read the README.txt file and try it out.

You can also edit a datafile if you want to get your hands dirty. Here is one thread explaining how to make the pitching easier.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=29998.html

Archived