MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These players are known to have cyber face issues in 07, A fix will be released soon, are there any other problems with individual player faces people have noticed?

Hong-Chih Kuo

Alex Gordon (UR)

Adam Loewen

Jonathon Broxton

Russell Martin

Luis Vizcaino

Mark Lowe

Anthony Reyes

Adam Wainwright

Chris Snyder

Danny Ardoin

Rob Bowen

Ryan Shealy

Ramon Ramirez

Grady Little

Bud Black (kg)

Buddy Bell (kg)

Abraham Nunez (KG)

Geoff Geary (KG)

Haven't taken a look at the mod yet, but I just read this about some changes to the Sox uni numbers and uniforms:

Many of the players were wearing red versions of the traditional "B" caps, which Red Sox media relations chief John Blake indicated would be worn in spring training home games and in batting practice during the season.

For those of you interested in this sort of thing -- and those who haven't already been checking the Red Sox roster online -- there are a few number changes to report. Lester has switched from 62 to 31; Manny Delcarmen from 57 to 17, and Kyle Snyder from 52 to 39. Dustin Pedroia, meanwhile, has not been moved from the 64 with which he was saddled last season. We'll see if that changes. It would be an odd number for a starting second baseman.

ladys and gentlemen...

i ask again...

o.k. i have problems with stuttering by kc´s uniforms in mvp 07

and the 1.0. i know the default uniforms can help but i don´t know

witch date i must take from the original cd. the problem are the shoes,

yes thats right. has anyone a idea or can help me ?

thanks

Ask this again, I don't understand when you but i don´t know

witch date i must take from the original cd. say this:

i know the default uniforms can help but i don´t know

witch date i must take from the original cd.

Send me a PM.

Thanks, MVP 07 team! Excellent! (But how come Hory's 2007 schedule isn't automatically used when I make an 07 dynasty?) That's my only complaint.

But otherwise, excellent mod!

http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Forum...c&p=12470#12470

ladys and gentlemen...

i ask again...

o.k. i have problems with stuttering by kc´s uniforms in mvp 07

and the 1.0. i know the default uniforms can help but i don´t know

witch date i must take from the original cd. the problem are the shoes,

yes thats right. has anyone a idea or can help me ?

thanks

KC 1x Uniforms

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3475.html

This game is awesome. I really enjoyed it up to the point where it crashed with the Anaheim stadium. I tried the game again and it worked with the other stadiums. I think you guys should look into this. I really appreciate the work you guys have done. A million thanks!

Hey guys - just noticed the cameras in Busch Stadium are still wrong. i.e., when they show someone warming up in the bullpen, you're either looking at a wall (home bullpen) or an extreme closeup on the pitcher's chest (away bullpen). :)

I know there was a fix somewhere - but I figured you'd want to include it in your upcoming patch as well!

Cheers!

Tiger Stadium has a bug: At least on my install of MVP07, there is a big black rectangle with the word: FOUNTIAN accross it, I downloaded a mod for Tiger Stadium from the downloads folder, you guys may wanna' check into that though, I doubt I am the only one with this issue. Thanks

Sharing the sentiments of other posters, I would like to congratulate the modding community for their work in keeping PC baseball gaming alive.

One quick question. I'm having a difficult time seeing the ball when it is in play in the outfield. Are mods available in regards to camera angles or different ball textures (had to giggle at that myself)? Is anyone else having a similar problem? Thanks.

Hey guys - just noticed the cameras in Busch Stadium are still wrong. i.e., when they show someone warming up in the bullpen, you're either looking at a wall (home bullpen) or an extreme closeup on the pitcher's chest (away bullpen). :)

I know there was a fix somewhere - but I figured you'd want to include it in your upcoming patch as well!

Cheers!

Huh?

Looks ok to me.

mvp200520070213152420ou2.jpg

mvp200520070213152431mm1.jpg

Huh?

Looks ok to me.

...well wtf? I installed the game into its own directory, 100% fresh, and the ONLY thing I changed are the uniforms and the location of the pitching meter... why the heck would my cameras be wrong?

I'm referring to the cut-scenes, by the way. Not the little views when you're in the "bullpen menu."

Archived