MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something small I noticed that I'm wondering if it's just mine or not:

The pitching meter will be covered up by the runner PIP when it's lefty v lefty (I believe that's the matchup - I'm about to play another game so if that's not it, I'll update this post).

I know I've heard of this before, but I've been trying to search for stuff all day and all I get are timeouts.

EDIT:

using the pitching cam

EDIT2:

it is, in fact, L v L

I had it happen w/ a righty pitcher vs a lefty batter - I think it has more to do with the height of the pitcher (and/or) batter than the handedness matchup. I remember it being a problem as well - but I do NOT remember how to fix it - and searching turned up squat.

I had it happen w/ a righty pitcher vs a lefty batter - I think it has more to do with the height of the pitcher (and/or) batter than the handedness matchup. I remember it being a problem as well - but I do NOT remember how to fix it - and searching turned up squat.

well then, you're a lot of help. thanks for nothing. :D

The pitching meter will be covered up by the runner PIP when it's lefty v lefty (I believe that's the matchup - I'm about to play another game so if that's not it, I'll update this post).

I know I've heard of this before, but I've been trying to search for stuff all day and all I get are timeouts.

EDIT:

using the pitching cam

EDIT2:

it is, in fact, L v L

You can fix that easily by changing certain values in your datafile. Give me a minute and I will let you know of the exact lines that you would need to modify.

You can fix that easily by changing certain values in your datafile. Give me a minute and I will let you know of the exact lines that you would need to modify.

Actually this link tells you exactly how to move your pitch meter to the place you desire.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...eter+metre.html

EDIT: I found another link that helps you do that.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...eter+metre.html

redsox wrote:

sfgiantsflgators wrote:

EDIT:

using the pitching cam

EDIT2:

it is, in fact, L v L

Actually this link tells you exactly how to move your pitch meter to the place you desire.

www.mvpmods.com/Forums...metre.html

EDIT: I found another link that helps you do that.

www.mvpmods.com/Forums...metre.html

Yep, I did that on MVP07 overlay - and it works great. I used 380 for the "X" position and 180 for the "Y" position and it puts the pitch meter just above and left of the ump, close enough so you aren't flicking your eyes around the screen too much as you pitch, and unobscured by the PIP for either left ot right handed pitches/batters. For really big right handed hitters, it'll be just low enough to be unobscured by the PIP.

Thanks Trues, for the thread on how to fix this, as noted by Redsox above.

Here's the deal from Trues' thread (with the values to be inserted shown in bold):

Note that there are TWO places you'll need to make these three changes (lines 174-176 and 182-184):

SH:BGCOLOR,1,0,380,180,100,100,1,1,1,1,6,BPP2,BPP2,1,0,0,255,0,100,1,-1,0,1,0,0,0,0

SH:FILLCOLOR,1,0,380,180,100,100,1,1,1,1,6,BPP3,BPP3,1,0,0,255,0,100,1,-1,0,0,0,0,0,0

SH:OUTLINE,1,0,380,180,100,100,1,1,1,1,1,BPP1,BPP1,1,0,0,255,0,100,1,-1,0,1,0,0,0,0

Ok, follow these steps:

1. Download and unzip this file

2. Place the ingame.big file of your choice in the folder you just unzipped.

3. Double click on the unpack.bat file. This will unpack and decompress the fes_ingameoverlay.fel file.

4. Open the fes_ingameoverlay.fel file in a text editor of your choice.

5. Edit the lines as shown in this post.

6. Save file.

7. Double click on the compress.bat file.

8. Double click on the repack.bat file.

9. Place the updated ingame.big file in your MVP Baseball 2005datafrontend dir.

That's it!

Remember, you'll have to experiment moving the meter around as it depends on which camera views (datafile) you're using.

Hope this helps.

R/

TC2

redsox: you're a genius. found what fixed it and it worked. thanks for the help :D

RaptorQuiz: see - that's how you help someone :D

here's a quick link to page that fixes it:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...5/start=15.html

Trues post two posts down - the one with a link to "pitchmeter.rar"

do EXACTLY what Trues says and it works like a charm.

thanks again redsox (and RaptorQuiz) :wtg:

EDIT:

i'm sure the post above me works great - but if someone is retarded like me, Trues' fix is as simple as extracting and double clicking :D

These players are known to have cyber face issues in 07, A fix will be released soon, are there any other problems with individual player faces people have noticed?

Hong-Chih Kuo

Alex Gordon (UR)

Adam Loewen

Jonathon Broxton

Russell Martin

Luis Vizcaino

Mark Lowe

Anthony Reyes

Adam Wainwright

Chris Snyder

Danny Ardoin

Rob Bowen

Ryan Shealy

Ramon Ramirez

Grady Little

Bud Black (kg)

Buddy Bell (kg)

ladys and gentlemen...

i ask again...

o.k. i have problems with stuttering by kc´s uniforms in mvp 07

and the 1.0. i know the default uniforms can help but i don´t know

witch date i must take from the original cd. the problem are the shoes,

yes thats right. has anyone a idea or can help me ?

thanks

Hory, I think I found a glitch. Everytime the catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher between pitches, it ends up behind 2nd base.

It is particularly annoying, because I use the over the shoulder camera for pitching. The middle infielders never go for the ball, so I have to climb down off the mound, run out to CF, pick the ball up and climb back up on the rubber to throw the next pitch.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Maybe a 'playboy' datafile add-on for the catcher's throwback or something?

Thanks in advance.

Hory, I think I found a glitch. Everytime the catcher throws the ball back to the pitcher between pitches, it ends up behind 2nd base.

...when is this happening? The catcher does not throw the ball to the pitcher at all in my install... it just "magically reappears in the pitcher's hand" - just as it always has.

Archived