MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys this is a great mod, I don't say much on this site and I just want to show that I appreciate what you guys have done...

No one should be complaining about any problems, it is a great mod

I wish I knew how to do some modding stuff myself...

Great mod, nuff said

Well unfortunately I have run into a problem, and I haven't seen anyone else with this issue...

Playing with the Brewers I have already played my first series, smooth sailling

As I simulate the minor league games before my 4th game, the game always freezes at the "simulating up to your game" part.....5 times in a row, anyone have any ideas?? thanks

I posted this in the official MVP07 issues thread on EAmods, but I wanted to post it here, in order to get the most possible # of people to read this, so I can see if there is ANYBODY out there getting the same issue I am, or if I am alllll allloooooneee.... :)

Alright. I have done this numerous times now... and I am DEFINATELY having issues w/ the Busch Stadium cameras of the pitchers warming up in the bullpens. This is only a problem when the game automatically shows them during an inning, as in when the announcers are like "The Cardinals have a lefty and a righty warming up in the bullpen" and it shows a show (cutscene) of them warming up... except I either get a shot of a corner/wall or a closeup of the warming-pitchers' crotches. lol.

This is not BETWEEN innings, or in the bullpen-menu - those are fine. Just the during-inning cutscenes. Is NO ONE else noticing this, or am I the only one that plays in Busch Stadium enough to notice? (It's during dynasty play, in case that might make ANY difference).

Well unfortunately I have run into a problem, and I haven't seen anyone else with this issue...

Playing with the Brewers I have already played my first series, smooth sailling

As I simulate the minor league games before my 4th game, the game always freezes at the "simulating up to your game" part.....5 times in a row, anyone have any ideas?? thanks

IIRC one issue that cause that to happen was an uncorrect lineup on one of the teams. Maybe a missing pitcher in the rotation or a missing positional player.

I'd check my minor league teams 1st, either in game or with MVP Edit

Can't wait to get home and play this. I've been patiently waiting for this to come out. I even ended up buying March Madness to kill some time while I waited over the weekend. Then I show up today and lo and behold here it is! What a great Valentine's gift for myself.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible

IIRC one issue that cause that to happen was an uncorrect lineup on one of the teams. Maybe a missing pitcher in the rotation or a missing positional player.

I'd check my minor league teams 1st, either in game or with MVP Edit

Thanks for the tip, I did call up some minor leaguers before my season, I will check it out, thanks

Well I tried adjusting the lineups but I'm not having any luck....I usually tweak with the rosters to fit more of my opinion....

I can play my first 3 MLB games fine, then the 1st 3 minor leauge games....but right between my second A game and second AA game it freezes right after the sim????

Maybe I'll just have to start the dynasty over?

no EA patch needed, it does it for you

and an update to fix these problems are on thbe way

and if you lke this MOD vote FOR the Reds

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...iew=newest.html

so should i uninstall it completely, reinstall 05, then run the mod? i dont think the patches being installed before the mod, then during he mod are why its crashing. but u would know better thatn i would. ill try that

Am I missing something, or is the only difference in this new version, those frontend art graphics that u have to d/l separately?

nope. they have new unis, new stadiums (i think), new cyberfaces, new portraits, and many more things that i dont want to spend 5 minutes listing.

Am I missing something, or is the only difference in this new version, those frontend art graphics that u have to d/l separately?

couple hundred cyberfaces, 162 uniforms, few thousand portraits, ton of audio, a **** load of other small items I'm not going to name, and no you can not download the frontend art that is used on the mod.

you can download KC's front end images but that does not replace any of the small little graphics in the game

ok will someone tell me if I am doing everything right to install this mod? Thank you.

1. Uninstalled MVP 06.

2. Reinstalled MVP Baseball.

3. Applied Patch 5.

4. Installed MVP07.

from here if I want to use URplus810, do I need to use the plusmaker? The only patch I need is Patch 5 right? Which Models.big do I use? Would the one included in this work? http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2181.html

just run the installer, it will reinstall your game, add patch 5, then add the 07 mod

the 07 comes with it's own models.big file. The rosters included are the latest. When new versions come out download the standard version and run the plus roster maker

Is the plus roster maker faster than just downloading the plus version? Or will downloading the plus version not be compatible with MVP 07?

just run the installer, it will reinstall your game, add patch 5, then add the 07 mod

the 07 comes with it's own models.big file. The rosters included are the latest. When new versions come out download the standard version and run the plus roster maker

When do I have time to install the patch when Im installing MVP 07??

Archived