MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I've downloaded the game and played one game with the D'Backs vs. the Yankees.....and Synder from ARI has the black guys' head/white arms thing going on.

Other than that, this mod is Epic. I'm talkin Chuck Norris epic

Cool,

The Chris Snyder face issue has been noted thanks

A fix is being worked on for him and other mismatched cyberfaces and a few other minor things.

I keep getting the message "mvp needs to close messasge sorry for the trouble?

When all else fails, uninstall your game and reinstall MVP Baseball 2005. If you have two CD drives, leave discs 1 and 2 in it and run the MVP07 installer.

Oh and by the way, be sure to install Patch 3 or 5 (no difference other than rosters) before running the MVP07 installer.

When all else fails, uninstall your game and reinstall MVP Baseball 2005. If you have two CD drives, leave discs 1 and 2 in it and run the MVP07 installer.

Oh and by the way, be sure to install Patch 3 or 5 (no difference other than rosters) before running the MVP07 installer.

oh...i install mvp 07 without the patch...can i install it after that ?

and where i find patch 3 OR 5 ?

you must have the original game installed with patch 3 or 5. if you forgot that, you´ve to reinstall 07 AFTER the patch again.

i forgot that by myself :D

but i´ve a question, too:

what are those "extras" (07-maker and Plusmaker) for and how do i´ve to handle those. the readme for both of them isn´t really helpful ;)

but the install of 07 is very easy.

Ok i left my computer the whole night to download it, i installed it without the disk cause i lost it;)

And it works fine batting mini game works again and the music etc is nice!

maybe you can halp me (met to met ;) )

after installing it, everytime i start it, it starts in the 05 version (roster, music, EVERYTHING). what did i wrong?

Stellar mod, just reporting that Adam Jones (Triple AAA Rainers) cyberface is not correct (his face is different and skin color as well). Mark Lowe's (Seattle Mariners) too (I'm guessing one of the original create-a-player face options, black player's). Great work, the layouts and new camera angles are well done.

To anyone...

I have modified my game .EXE file so I can get 1600 x 1200 resolution in the game. Will this mod change my game .exe file back to the stock default settings of 1280 x 1024? Thanks...

Cheers!!!

Yes, it will change back to default.

Well, I've been playing since last night, got through 3 games. I did change the datafile so I could get rid of the PIP missed/check swingreplays, and get the angle of the pither I've always liked. Personal references is all. This mod is fantastic. It makes it feel like you've just gotten the game anew, since EA really didn't do much the last couple of years to address new animations and such. Very nice, gentlemen, I will continue my contributions as they are well worth it for all your great and hard efforts on keeping this game alive.

Any suggestions on how to get Buddy Bell's face back to normal when he visits the mound? He looks like something off a horror movie, and in real life, well, he just isn't THAT scary! Thanks again for this GREAT mod!

Do you have a crack or the cd?

well ... solved the problem by myself ;)

i installed the mod in the mvp 05 folder and it was ok.

after that, i had another problem: rosters and cyberfaces where from mvp 05 :toothless:

but than i downloaded the ur 8.1 plus and big shmooz models.big and everything was fine ^^

only problem i´ve now (before starting the new dynasty: i dl´d tywiggins editor, but after entering a name (f.e.: pedro martinez; wanna put him on the dl) the editor crashes everytime. can someone tell me why?

i edited the makebmf and makebmp like he said. and i have net 2.0

well ... solved the problem by myself ;)

i installed the mod in the mvp 05 folder and it was ok.

after that, i had another problem: rosters and cyberfaces where from mvp 05 :toothless:

but than i downloaded the ur 8.1 plus and big shmooz models.big and everything was fine ^^

only problem i´ve now (before starting the new dynasty: i dl´d tywiggins editor, but after entering a name (f.e.: pedro martinez; wanna put him on the dl) the editor crashes everytime. can someone tell me why?

i edited the makebmf and makebmp like he said. and i have net 2.0

Well, this is probably a questin for another forum, and you should probably do some searching, but here's most likely your problem: First, you need to have the game running, then hold down Ctrl+Esc to go back to your desktop. At tthat point, run TyWiggins editor, and when it comes on, simply place the cursor in the name box, and without typing anything, press Enter. It will bring up all the names. Scroll down to which one you want.

get the 07 screen black screen, ken griffey, then MVP.exe has a problem and needs to close. I did a new 05 install and patch 3 . I am sure I am missing something simple.

I am getting this same issue. Can I replace the 05 and/or 06 version(s) with 07? SHould i delete those 2, or overwrite?

don't know why you two are having problems with it. i did the same thing as you and it works fine. you might get some more input on the eamods website. i think that's where they are wanting most of the issues directed.

Archived