MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

Just calm down. I know you are all excited, but the season is months away. You all don't need to freak out if it is not available right now. Pitchers and catchers report on Thursday. Everyone should be satisfied by then. Keep it all in perspective people.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you guys make one paypal donation account and just split the money evenly - I kinda feel weird donating to one or two people individually. Just have one person manage everything

Thanks

Well, my recommendations for individuals would be kraw and hory. Also, donating to the eamods.com site is indirectly accomplishing what you want. It helps cover our server cost (which kraw generously pays every month).

Please visit this thread to thank the modders: http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Forum...c&p=12262#12262

For support: http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Forum...c&p=12259#12259

Hory is more tired than I am, which is saying something. He's exhausted and without kraw, we simply can't be everywhere. The support is going to be all in one place this year instead of scattered everywhere. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks to everyone who put time and energy into this mod.

On a different note, EA Mods seems to be pulling its weight as I am getting MVP 07 at about 100 kb/s right now.

The one advantage of doing all this, is i downloaded it at 1.2 mb/s :)

took 5 mins and change

I noticed the download link added here at MVPMods for the MVP 07 file. I tried that link which simply forwarded me to EAMods and tried to download it there and was then forwarded to FilFront. I know the high demand volume is causing some problems with the download sites, but I'm just curious...is MVP 07 going to be hosted here at MVPMods at all or solely on FileFront?

I know everyone is working hard to get these links working, so just let me know whenever you get a chance. Thanks again for all the hard work from the modders and all the people working on the tech side getting the links working!!

The one advantage of doing all this, is i downloaded it at 1.2 mb/s :)

took 5 mins and change

Haha nice. I have shitty DSL so I cant really download it any faster, but have you thought of splitting it into 3 parts and putting it on rapidshare or something like that? It would help with the bandwith on your site, and on MVP Mods.

Good job, guys!

I personally will not be doing the install simply because I prefer my self modded version of the game; however, I have installed various components of the update such as the loading screens and the Trues overlay.

Unfortunately this download seems to have killed my favorite site, but thats ok.

Again, great job guys!

A local mirror has been added.

All I ask is that everyone be patient, the site is getting hammered so things are going to be quite slow for a while. We'll just have to work through it.

May God help us all. :)

FileFront was giving me 40 kbps, I just gave up on that and restarted with the local mirror and now I'm getting 300+ kbps. I've completed over double of what I had before in less than half the time.

THANKS GUYS! Can't wait to play :wtg:

A local mirror has been added.

All I ask is that everyone be patient, the site is getting hammered so things are going to be quite slow for a while. We'll just have to work through it.

May God help us all. :)

I'm getting 400-500 KB/sec, and I'm almost done. Thank you very much for putting up the local mirror, I was going nowhere with Filefront. I can't wait to play!

Archived