MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good move Hory:

Download from filefront will take 10 hours and most likely a corrupte file.

Or download from EAMODS that is down and will not be able to handle the bandwith.

But I am sure you made your point for the good of the MVP community. :)

Good move Hory:

Or download from EAMODS that is down and will not be able to handle the bandwith.

Let's not try and start trouble. There is no need for that.

Uploaded to filefront before here, hmm...Interesting move.

Sorry, you don't give me direct ftp access. Hory and I spent multiple hours working on this last night. After 2 uploads at well over an hour each, I was too tired to do any other mirror. I didn't get to sleep until well after 4 am.

This database error is NOT what i wanted to wake up to this morning, and I really don't have time for it. I have 33 DIFFERENT error emails in my inbox. I'll try to get it fixed ASAP, but I'd appreciate your guys' patience. You've waited this long for MVP 07, whats another day?

You can still use the filefront. I do have a copy I can start uploading elsewhere if someone has an unused server with ftp.

Please, just be patient guys. I'm freakin working on it.

Good move Hory:

Go eat a bag of hell.

Uploaded to filefront before here, hmm...Interesting move.

I assumed you were going to add your own mirror to the download here before approving it.

Sorry, you don't give me direct ftp access. Hory and I spent multiple hours working on this last night. After 2 uploads at well over an hour each, I was too tired to do any other mirror. I didn't get to sleep until well after 4 am.

PM sent.

Many thanks to all the modders!

But yes, this is why Sundays were created; so that you can download sweet mods and have them installed for gameplay welllll into Saturday night... either that or you have a life. *shrugs*

Archived