MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It comes with the latest Ultimate Rosters 8.1, I believe.

It comes with both KG Rosters and UR Rosters, actually. Both are excellent, accurate rosters. It's really a coin flip which one you use, and you can switch rosters if you have problems with one of them.

if the modders don't care i'll do what djeagles said and make a torrent and people can get it off me..if they don't care i don't mind doin it..i have cable so it would be pretty fast for people...let me know

No, please do not do this.

for the 4th or 5th time

ALL QUESTIONS FOR MVP 07 MOD GO HERE

http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Forum...c&p=12289#12289

that way they are kept all in one place, and other ppl who have same problem can find the answers quickly.

I think for awhile you are going to see MVP 07 questions asked here, as most members are used to coming to MVP Mods. I wouldn't get to discouraged as this is the granddaddy site of them all.

I don't suspect that will change. But it will be nice to have two sites that compliment each other.

After the popularity of the '06 version and what it did to the servers here, I thought there would have been more forethought into the release of '07 by the admins at EAMods, especially if it was only going to be on EAMods and FileFront. Learning from the mistakes of others, one might say.

I guess not. :whistle:

Mark, go **** yourself.

I didn't think Trues would approve the download here without a local mirror anyway.

hi, i download this file now. thank´s for the hard work.

i have some questions. i am from germany and my english is not so good.

i have install the original game with mvp 06. what must i do now.

can i install mvp 07 directly ? or must i delete the game first with all folder

and reinstall the mvp 05 (orignial) ?

can someone help me and write me what must i do ? step by step

thanks a lot.

jörn

dl took me 15 mins. install about the same. All I did was create a folder on desktop and installed the 07 to that. Then I copied the data folder over to my regular mvp folder, overwriting the previous. I shouldnt encounter any problems will I?

It is recommended you install to a completely empty folder (MVP Baseball 2007 perhaps), the installer will ask for your CDs during installation

Archived