MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just can say...wwwwoooooowwww ! mvp 07 great.

that is what a lonly german baseball fan need...

but if i want to play with the mets in texas, the game don´t start.

and where is the bradcast ? it´s the same camera as areal i think.

i prefere the complete field after a hit or pitch. can someone help ?

thank´s a lot...and good night...o.k...here in germany

jörn

ups...i mean boardcast...

This mode is really refreshing. It`s like fresh coat of paint on the old wall, really nice work guys.

The 2 things that can be improved little bit are piching meter and camera angels.

1) Pitching meter is little bit too small. It`s really hard to throw accuarte pich.

2) Camera between the innings is little bit too fast and on the camera angle pich 6/batt 4, camera is little bit too far behind the batter.

What is the difference between KG's rosters and the UR?

For me, it's personal preference. KG keeps up with minor league movement better than anyone I know, so his updates are usually closer to the real minor leagues.

But I like Totte's rating system more.

I don't think there's a wrong choice - I suggest trying both and making your own decision.

I unsuccessfully tried to download the game off of my school network. For an an avid MVP and baseball fan, is it worth it to pay between $50 and $60 for the PC version? I absolutely love it for regular xbox, and the prospect of updated rosters and stadiums makes me salivate. Does the xbox 360 wired controller work for it and how do the graphics compare to the xbox? thanks for the help.

I unsuccessfully tried to download the game off of my school network. For an an avid MVP and baseball fan, is it worth it to pay between $50 and $60 for the PC version? I absolutely love it for regular xbox, and the prospect of updated rosters and stadiums makes me salivate. Does the xbox 360 wired controller work for it and how do the graphics compare to the xbox? thanks for the help.

Don't talk about trying to download a pirated version of this game in this thread or any other thread in here. You want this game, go buy it.

If you do buy it, yes, everything is worth it. This mod is worth buying this game for.

Archived