MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the popularity of the '06 version and what it did to the servers here, I thought there would have been more forethought into the release of '07 by the admins at EAMods, especially if it was only going to be on EAMods and FileFront. Learning from the mistakes of others, one might say.

I guess not. :whistle:

Since you don't know whats going on, please don't start with me already today. If you can't tell, I've had a bad day.

This issue had NOTHIING to do with bandwidth.

I would think after two years, you'd have more forethought into what you are saying.

Wierd...I go to download from FileFront and a download for some RealPlayer file comes up lol...the servers prolly got confused with all the traffic...ah well doesn't matter I can just wait for the local server from Trues...and BTW thank all you guys for all your work...especially kraw and hory...hory thanks for the crunchtime you are putting in everyone really appreciates it whether they say it or not :)

Why don't you mind your own business, rather then stirring the pot?

Thanks mav. DJ, mark started this, and you know it.

Again, twice within 24 hours, 2 separate admins directly go after us. I'm not the one stirring trouble here, even though im sure i'll be re-accused of it.

Wierd...I go to download from FileFront and a download for some RealPlayer file comes up lol...the servers prolly got confused with all the traffic...ah well doesn't matter I can just wait for the local server from Trues...and BTW thank all you guys for all your work...especially kraw and hory...hory thanks for the crunchtime you are putting in everyone really appreciates it whether they say it or not :)

you just about gave me a heart attack

it still works for me

alright, ive got to take off for a little bit... im now way behind

if eamods screws up, ill try to fix it asap as soon as im back

Thanks mav. DJ, mark started this, and you know it.

Again, twice within 24 hours, 2 separate admins directly go after us. I'm not the one stirring trouble here, even though im sure i'll be re-accused of it.

I understand where you are coming, and appreciate your effort to get it straightened out. I understand the frustration you gusy are probably going through, so I am not choosing sides. I only pointed out tha Maverick didn't need to throw fuel on the fire of an already frustrating situation for you guys.

Good Luck with the situation. I hope it doesn't give you another sleepless night.

Why don't you mind your own business, rather then stirring the pot?

if it was intended to be kept private it should have been done in a PM. This is a discussion board after all, any post anyone makes public is subject to be responded to or criticized. That's the point of a discussion board....

Archived