MVP 07:MLB released

Hory

...well wtf? I installed the game into its own directory, 100% fresh, and the ONLY thing I changed are the uniforms and the location of the pitching meter... why the heck would my cameras be wrong?

I'm referring to the cut-scenes, by the way. Not the little views when you're in the "bullpen menu."

I am referring to the new datafiles made by ChicagoCubs720, which came with Pirate's LAST update, but had to be installed separately.

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3631.html

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am referring to the new datafiles made by ChicagoCubs720, which came with Pirate's LAST update, but had to be installed separately.

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3631.html

Well it seemed to be exactly the same to me using those datafiles, perhaps I didn't see enough cut scenes, but I think those ones are already installed with 07

Hmm first of all, big thanks to the guys who put this together!

Do I NEED patch 3 or patch 5? How do I know what version I have? I just installed MVP 2005 onto my computer and never patched or anything.

My game seems to be working fine, but I have a question about the reduced size of the yellow / green area on the pitch meter. I've read through 22 pages here and have found other people asking the question but no answer. I also read through 15 pages at eamods and the only answer was on page 11:

dgutierrez32: In gameplay tuning, I put the green bar to 50 (highest possible setting).

kgbaseball: That question has been answered literally hundreds of times, dating back to the 06 mod release. Do a little searching and you'll find your answer.

I couldn't even find the 06 mod release forums. dgutierrez's solution makes it a little better, but even at 50, the yellow area still is smaller.

I'm not very good at playing the game, and bought the MVP 2005 a couple of years ago when it was on sale just for kicks and grins. That being said...I agree with others on this forum that talk about how it feels to have a brand new game when you are able to download this 2007 mod. My hats off to everyone who had something to do with this...you should be running a gaming company to provide such a great product. Like I said...I'm not very good at playing, and don't get the chance to play very much due to my schedule, but this is a fun way to spend time with the greatest game (baseball) ever invented!

I wanted to say thank you to all involved, awesome mod! I installed fresh per the directions and used the 2007 schedule work-around as noted on the EA Mods site. I have played 2 dynasty games and have not run into any glitches or bugs. Just a great mod, again tyvm to all :-)

Oh and for those with widescreen do a search for the exe mod that gives you 1680x1050 or 1920x1200, game is sweet in hi-res and you can use bith AA and AF with no hit due the older graphics engine!

I deleted MVP 2005, re-installed it, and then added Patch 5, then installed MVP 07. It still cuts off at the Griffey screen.

The same thing happened to me. But I worked my way around that by just taking out the essential files (models.big, portraits, database, stadiums) from the install mod, re-installed MVP and put those files back in. Also download KCcitystar's front ends, 2007 schedule, and it will look just like the mod, only it won't crash on you.

Anyone that could take a moment to help, thanks.

I have read the issues thread over at eamods.com to see why anaheim

keeps crashing? The thread states that it most likely is a cpu problem.

My system is very adequate, i'm running a P4 3.6ghz 1.5ram a

nvidia geforce 7800oc agp w/ 256ram. why then does anaheim keep

crashing?? Please any help would be great. Also using a sony bravia

26in HD monitor, I have used hexeditor to enhance my resolution. 06

ran fine, I cannot believe it is my cpu?? I can run pretty much anything

new almost maxed out? Please help me out!! Thanks!

Great job mod-team, I really like the conversion so far.

The only gripe I have is that the ball is really really hard to see, especially when fielding (some of this could be due to the higher camera angle as well).

Quick question: Is there a quick way to restore the original ball while leaving the rest of the mod as-is (I installed to a new folder, so I still got my original MVP05 install as well).

Another small thing is the baserunner camera - due to the angle, it is hard to quickly check how far off the base the runner is.

Also, on the issue of the pitching meter placement - the meter slightly overlays the pitcher on my screen (that's with standard Hitter's Eye as the pitching view, the standard reverse view is too far away for my tastes). Can post screens later if needed.

Aight, I mentioned a few things now - nonetheless, I'd like to repeat my thanks to the mod team for their awesome job :)

Archived