Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody thought of doing the old Seals Stadium in San Francisco? It's the last remaining stadium from Oldtime Baseball that has not been done yet. Also, if anybody wants me to recreate my Negro League teamsets that I had originally done for OTB and then HH2K, let me know. I'm officially onboard!

Champions Field, Spring training home of the Braves would be sweet.

Honestly, it's quite a treat to have found this site, with all of the wonderful work people have done. Thank you to all involved.

Reminds me of flightsim.com, where there are thousands of amazing free addon's for just about any version of Microsofts Flight Simulator series.

For a fantasy idea or two, how about these:

An Egyptian theme, where behind the wall could be a waterfall that's like KC's park, but with seats above?

How about a park that borders the strip in LV? Several prominent landmarks could be showcased. Perhaps it could be called Ocean's Field?

I have two requests. I have the MVP07 Standard. Maybe someone has fixed these, or are currently working on them, but I can't find em. First, at Turner Field... It looks great, but do we have to play the Marlins everyday? (Also looks like the stadium is on cloud 9).

Second, Dodger Stadium. I know someone said something about the fence below the foul pole location before, but it's important, in all the baseball games I've ever played, nobody's got it right. The fence is only about 3ft. high, and it extends all the way to the dugouts. If it's possible, that would be great to include in MVP08.

Thanks.

What about the Collesium, where the Dodgers and Red Sox played their exhibition game in front of 110,000 fans?

Either click on my profile or search the downloads and you'll find the Coliseum in its original incarnation with the Dodgers.

I hope this gets done but could someone make a custom stadium for me?

I'll give you as much info as I can:

It's not a regular ballpark it's a high school type field

http://www.flickr.com/photos/63006068@N00/2408905758/

2408905758_0394a2efc3.jpg

Name of field: Soldiers Field

Dimensions

Left Field: 337'

Center Field: 394'

Power Alley: 400'(the area that pushes further back than center field)

Right Center: 321'

Right Field: 257'

Wall Height: 8' all around

Wall Color: Green

Field: Grass

The scoreboard is located in right field

The background is no big deal just using Spring Training 3 or just the create-a-field base as a background is good enough for me. As I'm trying to be at least accurate in that there was no little league field there in 1946.

I'm requesting this for a school project about Douglas Baseball History and I was hoping to recreate the 1946 game between the Red Sox & the Yankees that took place there. I already got the uniforms & rosters though so I don't need help there. Thank you very much to the person who does this for me.

• 4 weeks later...

pics

panoramic view

Various angles

Victory Field, home of the Indianapolis Indians (AAA affiliate of the Pirates) please & thanks if one can spare the time. Some key items:

Electronic scoreboard on left field wall

Outfield crowd is a picnic area (blankets and lawn chairs)

Teepee in left-center field plaza (look above the last sign on the left field wall--panoramic view pic)

Downtown skyline

RCA Dome is visible over right field wall, though it will be torn down later this year

Main scoreboard in right field has small video board in one section

pics

panoramic view

Various angles

Victory Field, home of the Indianapolis Indians (AAA affiliate of the Pirates) please & thanks if one can spare the time. Some key items:

Electronic scoreboard on left field wall

Outfield crowd is a picnic area (blankets and lawn chairs)

Teepee in left-center field plaza (look above the last sign on the left field wall--panoramic view pic)

Downtown skyline

RCA Dome is visible over right field wall, though it will be torn down later this year

Main scoreboard in right field has small video board in one section

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2841.html

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3039.html

• 1 month later...

Before anyone asks, and I know they will, I'm not planning on designing Minnesota's new abortion of a ballpark.

I'm seriously wondering if it would be better for me to simply create what their park should have been, instead of what they're getting. Truly another pathetic effort from your local neighborhood sadists at HoK.

View the mess here: http://wcco.com/slideshows/local_slideshow...55/view?slide=0

I agree! I think it would be great to see a Fantasy Twins park. Something that could have been great.

It would be nice to put in the game since they will be outside in 2010.

I don't know if this exactly fits but since i cant post a topic for some reason

I want to know if its possible to make the liberty bell from Citizen's Bank Park go off with a home run like it does in real life...

and Yes i am a diehard Phillies phan

• 2 weeks later...

please PLEASE do Bright House Field of the Clearwater Threshers/Philladelphia Phillies Spring Training Field.It opened in 2004 and is in Clearwater,Florida.It is one of best the fields ive ever been too(ive been to many fields)and it would be a great addition for Mvp 2005 So plz try to get it.

please PLEASE do Bright House Field of the Clearwater Threshers/Philladelphia Phillies Spring Training Field.It opened in 2004 and is in Clearwater,Florida.It is one of best the fields ive ever been too(ive been to many fields)and it would be a great addition for Mvp 2005 So plz try to get it.

Archived