Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

I have a few questions:

1) I searched through this entire thread for any sign of U.S. Cellular Field (and also searched for it), and couldn't find it. Is there one out there?

2) I was wondering if Pirate or Sean or Big-O could add the milk jug into the Metrodome? I understand it's probably a difficult thing to add, but it's now become such a staple in the dome.

http://www.baseballpilgrimages.com/american/minnesota2.jpg

I don't know who these two people are, but they got a decent shot of the jug: http://www.mollyknight.com/MollyChrisMetrodome.jpg

3) There is a new add on the right field baggy as well. Sadly, I've exhausted my resources to find a picture of it so early in the season. Hopefully one will spring up so you guys could add that.

Thanks for your time and all the great stadiums you guys have shelled out.

The add is on the baggy in my update and the milk jug is no longer there.

461126766_0e20b51532_o.jpg

I also did a US Cellular Update a while back and will look at updating it soon.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirate, just for kicks I'll take a look at any dimension changes to US Cell and see if it's even worth changing it around. I'm gonna assume it's not, but if it looks easily done, I can just import it into whatever you do.

Would it possible for PC modders to create xbox stadiums. I dont mean change up the wall dimensions or anything but update grass, adds, etc. I could give the stadium files to you and test them after to make sure they are working fine. Plz let me know if this possible.

Thnx alot.

Send me $200 for an Xbox and the game to my paypal account at jaredhartung@gmail.com and I will gladly work on those stadiums.

Watch what you ask for, I said the same thing about ps2 for rosters.

I had someone take me up on it

BTW you will also need it modded

Watch what you ask for, I said the same thing about ps2 for rosters.

I had someone take me up on it

BTW you will also need it modded

Then somebody mail me a modded Xbox, the game, NCAA Football 08 and I will get on these for you all.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this park today and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm not sure if it has been requested/made already so here goes.

palace_660w.jpg

redspalaceofthefans.jpg

POTFpostcard.jpg

Former names: League Park (1884-1901)

Tenants: Cincinnati Reds (NL)

Capacity: 6,000

Dimensions:

Right Field - 450 ft

Center Field - 510 ft

Left Center Field - 449 ft

Left Field - 390 ft

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see Fox Cities Stadium (Home to the single-A Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, Mariners affiliate). It is now known as Time Warner Cable Field at Fox Cities Stadium (which is a ridiculous name). The stadium is in Appleton, WI and is home to the NCAA Division 3 World Series.

Would anyone be able to do some updating to the Rogers Centre? There are a few things that need fixing from the version that was included in the MVP 07 update.

1) The outfield wall has different banners/pictures on it now

2) The scoreboards in said wall are different (more black, less green)

3) The Pontiac Home Run Challenge poster/box is a different design

4) People on occasion sit in the seats underneath Windows Restaurant

5) There's a set of cushy recliners in the front row down one of the foul lines called the "TD Canada Trust Comfort Zone"

I'm sure there are other tweaks I'm missing as well.

i would love to see the disney wide world of sports complex(spring training home fo the atlanta braves...and also the old oakland colosieum for the 80's when fans sat right behind the outfiled walls i think
I would also like to see the Disney wide world of sports complex, actually called Cracker Jack Stadium. Not only is it the Spring Training home of the Braves, but the Devil Rays played a series there this year.

Would anyone be able to do some updating to the Rogers Centre? There are a few things that need fixing from the version that was included in the MVP 07 update.

1) The outfield wall has different banners/pictures on it now

2) The scoreboards in said wall are different (more black, less green)

3) The Pontiac Home Run Challenge poster/box is a different design

4) People on occasion sit in the seats underneath Windows Restaurant

5) There's a set of cushy recliners in the front row down one of the foul lines called the "TD Canada Trust Comfort Zone"

I'm sure there are other tweaks I'm missing as well.

I'm on it:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=.../start=315.html

Archived