Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this was mentioned before but after reading several of these posts, what I thought would be a cool stadium mod to do if anyone is interested (especially in self promotion) would be to do an MVP Mods stadium which can either replace one of the in-game stadiums or preferably the stadium used for the in-game hitting competition. You can have ads for MVP Mods and so forth along with some of the names critical to this site as well as the site's colors and logo.

Anyway, that is it. My one and only idea for this year. Now, I'll go back to sleep until 2008 baseball season. :lol:

Speaking about the Cyclones .. I think the Cyclones should replace the Mets Single-A team, St. Lucie Mets in the next major release ... from the uniforms (along with logos are already on site) to the stadium. I don't know why EA included St. Lucie in the game. The St. Lucie Mets are just blahhhhhhh ......

:depress:

LOL @ hiheat ... I guess you brought the slow heat instead ... but you can tell by that picture that he either was caught off-guard or he couldn't catch up to it

Nickerson Field is currently a football field home of the Boston University Terriers. It was built on the site of Braves Field, former home of the Boston Braves. If you mean Braves Field...

http://mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=1998.html

Excellent. I was just going off what the announcers were saying during last nights Sox-Indians game. I realized the field( or some existence of it) was still in use. Thanks for leading me to the link.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived