Official Stadium Request Thread

Sean O

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried fixing the Vet? I mean, doing the stadium seats right, and not just the single facelift of blue seats they put in since the 1996 All-Star Game? I'm talking about the color coded red/orange/yellow/etc. rings of seats around the stadium, which would totally support the 1978 and 1988 mods. The blue seats- there's nothing classic about those.

Also, how about Citizens' Bank Bark? Nothing major, just the backstop with the brickwall and rotating ads inside of it, like someone did with the GABP... regardless, excellent job as always, fellas...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm new to MVPmods, but I'm already so thankful for the work you all have done. Truly incredibile!

Being that this is where to make a suggestion, I would love to suggest making Gilmore Field. It's the old stadium that was in South Los Angeles where the Hollywood Stars used to play: (Here's a link)content.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt0n39p8w2/?docI...

Since we already have the Stars Uniforms, this would truly be nice to have, not to mention that it was a really beautiful stadium.

Thanks again for all of the time spent in making MVP so great.

JG

If anyone is interested in doing the Twins AA New Britain Rockcats Stadium, I live in Connecticut and go to the games frequently. I would be happy to supply anyone with what ever material they might need.

would bw great if you can. can you get every single ad also and every part of the ballpark. i made try to do this one. i inching to start working on a stadium.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in doing the Twins AA New Britain Rockcats Stadium, I live in Connecticut and go to the games frequently. I would be happy to supply anyone with what ever material they might need.

Funny, I was just about to post how crap our local minor league stadium is right after I saw that other minor league park above.

New_Britan_-_Entire_3rd_base_and_infield

p4220134.jpg

New_Britan_-_Behind_the_net_2640.jpg

It's such a crappy stadium.

The freakin' independent league baseball team's (Bridgeport Bluefish) stadium is nicer. And this stadium is actually so nice, if somebody wanted to do it, please, feel free.

harbor.jpg

A%20Day%20in%20the%20Yard.jpg

There's a painting of it. Even though the surroundings isn't pretty, it's actually quite a nice place to go to a game...and then there's the arena just past left field. That place is gorgeous.

bst42161.JPG

arena_view.jpg

I would make a stadium if I knew how...but I'm afraid that I just do not and I hear it's difficult to learn.

Archived