James Cameron to unveil Jesus Christ's Coffin live Monday.

DJEagles

Somewhere between mythical and impossible. I dont see any cavemen around today, and whats to say that a couple skeletons they dug up weren't of deformed people?

This is the scariest post I have read on this site in a very long time. You must walk around life with blinders on. It's been more then a couple of skeletons...what about Dinosaurs?

Wow Medric...Just wow.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cavemen IMPOSSIBLE??? WHAT?!?

Even the most devout Christians admit the existance of "cavemen" (Cro Magnon man to be more exact)... there is plentiful 100% evidence of their existance and civilization. The typical Christian argument to explain their existance and their absence from the Bible is the lack of the "missing link." The creature/being that truly evolutionally links the earliest primates to modern man.

Basically, the primary argument of Christianity that pertains here is that OF COURSE there were ancient beings popularly called "Cave men" - but they did NOT evolve into the race now considered humanity. They simply died out.

As far as "you don't see any cavemen around now" goes... I don't see any f'ing Dodo birds around either - those aren't a myth. Goodness gracious - some of the stuff you say is bordering on insane.

EDIT: Oh, and DJEagles - we all know Dinosaurs are a figment of Michael Crichton's imagination. ;)

NYM, weren't you banned for a while for being a pain in the ****? The only proff that you have that not everything in the Bible is true, is a couple skeletons, and what a group of athiest say.

It is amazing how quickly you have taken his place. Let's not cast stones Medric...

Ok, big difference between dinosaurs and cavemen. HUGE difference! I do acknoledge that dinosaurs probably exisisted, although people probably put their body parts together incorrectly. Why? Because their human. And I also believe that dragons also existed, because the Bible also describes something very close to one, in the book of Daniel I believe. But I dont believe in the Loch Ness Monster, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny. But nobody, NOBODY's going to tell me that there's no Santa Clause!

(That was a joke, you may laugh)

It is amazing how quickly you have taken his place. Let's not cast stones Medric...

Now now - let's not all start calling names... we can disagree with Medric without calling him a pain in the ace, and whatnot.

His right to an opinion should be respected - no matter how amazingly unsubstantiated and frighteningly zealous it may seem to be. :)

Ok, big difference between dinosaurs and cavemen. HUGE difference! I do acknoledge that dinosaurs probably exisisted, although people probably put their body parts together incorrectly. Why? Because their human. And I also believe that dragons also existed, because the Bible also describes something very close to one, in the book of Daniel I believe. But I dont believe in the Loch Ness Monster, the tooth fairy, or the easter bunny. But nobody, NOBODY's going to tell me that there's no Santa Clause!

(That was a joke, you may laugh)

Of all the.... unbelievable. You are, without a doubt, the first person I've ever "met" that would admit the existance of dinosaurs but DENY the existance of a primitive form of man. That just doesn't make any sense, man.

Dinosaurs lived in the way-way-back. "Cave men" lived in way-back (which is, obviously, AFTER the way-way-back). If there WERE dinosaurs, but there were NOT "Cave men"... when did the events in the Bible take place???

After dinosaurs? Doesn't the Bible include the creation of the planet (and everything else)? Okay... then BEFORE dinosaurs... so there were people... then no people... then dinosaurs... then people again?

What.

The.

Eff?

Practice what you Preach.

You come into this thread, and from the very start you have claimed how your religion is the "Only One". You have offended many, yet are totally oblivious to the fact. Yet, you jumped down NYM's throat for disagreeing with you. I know a couple of other "Born Again" Christians on this site who I have the utmost respect for...you not so much. I have tried and tried to understand your point of view, but each time I try to rationalize it, it just scares me.

Sonofa! Respect mah authoriTAH!

:lmao:

And did anybody notice all the vaugley religous terms being used in this side argument?

"Let's not cast stones"

"Practice what you Preach"

:) Sorry. Just trying to head off this thing before it becomes a big argument instead of a semi-coherent discussion/agrument, which is what it WAS.

Stop it. Stick to the topic, not the side-argument. Everyone will be much better off that way.

May I be the first to say, good moderating =)

Also, very good point on the dinosaur, and god created the heavens and the earth and people theory. I'm waiting eagerly to hear medrics reply for that =)

Ok, its ok for NYM to act like a jackass, but if I defend myself, you scold me again. It seems that you are the pnly one who truely hates me with a passion. I fell like I'm the red headed step child of this forum with you around.

I do believe that Man was around, but not that they were the grunting type that they are always portrayed to be. I'm not saying that they were the type to go to see the local rendition of Romeo and Juliet though either. I just believe that man actualy had a brain, and used it more than those geico comercials show. Nevermind, why do I bother to explain myself. NYM will noly make fun of it, and I'll be scolded by DJEagles because of it.

Let me stop this argument before it blows up. I respect anyone's religion...anyones. Everyone has a right to wroship in their own way. What I don't like, and I have said it before, is people trying to tell me that they are part of the "one and only"...no one knows that for sure, and no one will until they are dead and gone.

If Medric wants to believe that there were know Cavemen, and dinosaurs are put together wrong, then that's fine. I just don't like the way he states things like he is RIGHT, and we are all just a bunch of crazies.

I told you, the creation story is NOT true.

As Raptor Quiz said it doesn't go man is created by God, man become extinct, pre-historic life, dinosaurs, man.

Explain that Medric. Admit your wrong.

And even if you don't believe in Cavemen, which is the MOST REDICOLOUS statement I have ever heard, look at the Geico commercials.

Ok, its ok for NYM to act like a jackass, but if I defend myself, you scold me again. It seems that you are the pnly one who truely hates me with a passion. I fell like I'm the red headed step child of this forum with you around.

I do believe that Man was around, but not that they were the grunting type that they are always portrayed to be. I'm not saying that they were the type to go to see the local rendition of Romeo and Juliet though either. I just believe that man actualy had a brain, and used it more than those geico comercials show. Nevermind, why do I bother to explain myself. NYM will noly make fun of it, and I'll be scolded by DJEagles because of it.

I scolded you for calling NYM a Jackass. He wasn't acting like one. I would stick up for you also, if I needed too, which up to this point, I haven't had to.

I have no problem with you in any other part of this site, just this thread. I don't like your comments, I don't care for your beliefs, and I have disputed them as such. In this forum I am trying not to be an Admin, unless I have too, which in the case of NYM, it was needed. You got personal, while most people arguing with you, were arguing your religion, not calling you names. I have had a few heated discussions with you because we are passionate about what we type. If you do not like criticism in this thread, then don't post in it.

First of all - no - it is NOT okay for NYM to act like a jackass, as his ever-growing collection of bans should indicate. :) And no one hates you - this is just a VERY touchy subject for so many people - it's really hard to discuss such a thing without everyone getting all worked up - especially in such an anonymous location as an internet message board.

Nevermind, why do I bother to explain myself. NYM will noly make fun of it, and I'll be scolded by DJEagles because of it.

You can explain yourself if you choose to - because it is your right to voice your opinion and defend it. Who cares what NYM (or anyone else) says? If he crosses the line - he will be dealt with. The same way you would be if you were to cross the line. And don't confuse DJEagle's disagreeing and/or arguing with you as him scolding you. Just because he doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean you're violating the rules of this website just b/c you disagree with a moderator/admin. If the mods/admins get into a debate with you - you don't need to watch yourself and what you say in any special way - just keep it all within the rules of the website like you would/should if you were debating any other member.

I have to tell myself that stuff all the time. I'm not scolding you. I'm trying to help you.

You figured it out, I truly hate you with a passion. I wake up in the morning and say "Yes another day to hate Medric!!!!!!!! O boy!"

You sound like me when I first started out on this site. A whiny little ***** that has no clue what he is saying.

Ok now that you have admited you belived in cavemen (although not the way they are portrayed in Geico Commericals)

Where did man come from? If they came after the dinosaurs, how did they get here?

Answer: We evolved from apes.

I never put down God, and I want to make this as clear as possible that I am a beliver, and a follower of the Christian Catholic faith, but the creation stories are 100 percent FALSE.

First of all - no - it is NOT okay for NYM to act like a jackass, as his ever-growing collection of bans should indicate. :) And no one hates you - this is just a VERY touchy subject for so many people - it's really hard to discuss such a thing without everyone getting all worked up - especially in such an anonymous location as an internet message board.

You can explain youself if you choose to - because it is your right to voice your opinion and defend it. Who cares what NYM (or anyone else) says? If he crosses the line - he will be dealt with. The same way you would be if you were to cross the line. And don't confuse DJEagle's disagreeing and/or arguing with you as him scolding you. Just because he doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean you're violating the rules of this website just b/c you disagree with a moderator/admin. If the mods/admins get into a debate with you - you don't need to watch yourself and what you say in any special way - just keep it all within the rules of the website like you would/should if you were debating any other member.

I have to tell myself that stuff all the time. I'm not scolding you. I'm trying to help you.

Drunk with power RaptorQuiz????

Just kidding, good post, and great job so far!

You explained it better then I. I am not going to abuse my Admin status by taking anything personally by Medric. I would never ban someone for debating me in a heated way. Medric also knows I have had a few PM conversations with him, and told him as such.

This thread is like Las Vegas....whatever happens here...stays here.

NYM - instead of stating what you believe as fact, and just leaving it at that, provide any kind of reasoning as to why you believe creationism is "100% false" as you put it. That way - we can continue having a discussion instead of a virtual shouting match.

This thread is like Las Vegas....whatever happens here...stays here.

If anything around here is "100% false" it's that claim that Las Vegas makes...

...I still had herpes when I got back to St. Louis. Those lying b4stards. :lmao:

EDIT: And no. I don't get drunk with power. I get drunk with GIN. Which leads to herpes. Lying Las Vegas b4stards.

If anything around here is "100% false" it's that claim that Las Vegas makes...

...I still had herpes when I got back to St. Louis. Those lying b4stards. :lmao:

EDIT: And no. I don't get drunk with power. I get drunk with GIN. Which leads to herpes. Lying Las Vegas b4stards.

Gin and Herpes....sounds like a bad country song.

Gin and Herpes....sounds like a bad country song.

Or the remix to Snoop's "Gin and Juice"... updated for more modern political correctness. That's enough hijacking for now, I suppose. I don't need to end up with a "Forum Terrorist" title. :)

We got the same saying in my school...What happenes in ..... stays in .........

Not that were commiting crimes or anything it's just a saying because no one would get what were talking about anyway.

Why is is 100 % false, it doesn't add up to the scientifical timeline, which is fact.

Just an intersting fact if not already discussed, the World follows the Gregorian calendar, named after Pope Gregory the Great based off of Jesus' birth. We all know now that he was 4 years off, and that Jesus was really born in 4 B.C. and if he had gotten it right, we would all be playing MLB 2K11!

Just an intersting fact if not already discussed, the World follows the Gregorian calendar, named after Pope Gregory the Great based off of Jesus' birth. We all know now that he was 4 years off, and that Jesus was really born in 4 B.C. and if he had gotten it right, we would all be playing MLB 2K11!

Damn, that means the exclusive license woulda been up by now ;)

"Believers" who want to ignore parts of that book because there is nasty stuff in it have no credibility as far as I am concerned. Non-believers are accused of picking and choosing certain passages out of context, but the believers are the worst offenders of such a thing.

I won't argue that believers pick and choose passages out of context. I simply am saying that if you want to have credibility with believers, you need to understand that although the Old Testament is relevant, and yes, it does have nasty parts in it, the New Testament is what being a Christian is all about.

This is actaully the set of books that documents the ministry of Jesus Christ. We believers, believe that Jesus fulfilled the law.

That's all I'm trying to point out.

Archived