James Cameron to unveil Jesus Christ's Coffin live Monday.

DJEagles

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, thats too far...

On another note:

Dont know if you mistyped, but Jasher is a book that was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls if I am correct. It is an actual book, which you can probably buy at amazon.com, or possibly Boarders if your lucky.

http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Book_of_Jashar

It is actually spelled Jashar, don't know if you mistyped it, but it's actually an "a" not an "e".

BogSchmooz is of Jewish faith, and I am sure the man knows what he speaks of.

You cannot be as much as an **** as you appear to be. I stopped fighting with you a while ago, yet you keep dragging me back inot the ring. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

You know what, I don't even know what to say. I have dumped on you in this thread, because I found your outlook towards others religion very condescending.

I originally didn't want to start any arguments with you, but I can't help myself sometimes. This is the only thread where you **** me off, so I think may be I am going to avoid it. You clearly have religious beliefs that are no where near my own, and I accept that. I will just make sure to wave to you when I am in Heaven, and you realize it is just not an exclusive club for "Born Again Christians".

www.mvpmods.com/Forums...rt=75.html

About half way down the above link is where you type something that really got to me. That kind of post is what riled me, and many others up. You have attacked numerous people in this thread, and then claim everyone is out to get you. You said a few pages ago that you were done posting here, yet you keep coming back and posting more.

Ok, the link dosn't work first off.

And Big Schmooz was speaking a different language in a way, Hebrew. Yes, I said before that it is mentioned in the Bible, but is not a book in it.

I have the book upstairs, and it's spelled Jasher. The typo was on the website's end, not mine.

All I origionaly said was that big Schmooz and I may not be speaking of the same thing. Well, in much less words.

Medric.

What?

Dont know if you mistyped, but Jasher is a book that was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls if I am correct. It is an actual book, which you can probably buy at amazon.com, or possibly Boarders if your lucky.

Ok, just to clarify, Yashar & Jashar are the same word. I simply spelled it as it is pronounced. (in Hebrew) I must admit I never heard of the book of Yashar found with the dead sea scrolls. However I was referring to the book of Yashar that the Bible itself speaks of. I was explaining that THAT book is referring to the Torah. (the first five books of Scripture)

There can be confusion because the Catholics, and some Christians, refer to their Sunday (rather than Saturday) as the Sabbath, (or The Lord's Day,) and also preach the 10 commandments and to "remember the Sabbath day."

I understand that. However my point was that from an outsiders point of view, Gentiles would not be considered to be in violation of the Bible if they were not to keep the Sabbath laws. By the way, the Torah says outright that the seventh day is the Sabbath. So sunday would not be applicable.

I understand that. However my point was that from an outsiders point of view, Gentiles would not be considered to be in violation of the Bible if they were not to keep the Sabbath laws. By the way, the Torah says outright that the seventh day is the Sabbath. So sunday would not be applicable.

On European calendars, weeks start with monday and end on sunday. So sunday would be the 7th day of the week on a european calendar.

On European calendars, weeks start with monday and end on sunday. So sunday would be the 7th day of the week on a european calendar.

Interesting point, but I think we can all admit that G-D did not use European calendars. :)

Anyway, I am headed off, because here in New York it is right now almost the Sabbath. :)

Interesting point, but I think we can all admit that G-D did not use European calendars. :)

Anyway, I am headed off, because here in New York it is right now almost the Sabbath. :)

Of course, I wasn't suggesting that this makes Sunday the "real" Sabbath. It was just something I remembered from my Spanish class. :)

Would you like a doughnut?

Would you like a dount?

Which is spelled correct?

:lmao:

Well, doughnut is correct, and donut would have been correct - if that had been what you typed. Instead, you typed "dount."

What the hell is a dount?

Is it related to Robin Yount?

Well, I always figured that Sunday is the start of the week because the Lord created the sun on the first day. Like I said, I'm not sure, but I think it was found with the Dead Sea Scroll, but I may be wrong.

Interesting you should say that. You are correct indeed regarding the G-D's creation of the sun on the first day. Though I have no idea why that would have made you assume that sunday is the first day of the week. The reason sunday is the first day of the week as I see it is, because it is the first day that G-D made. (The Torah calls it "day one")

Anyway, on a side note, if you do not have a Talmudic background knowledge (which I am assuming you don't) I would ask you this... How do you know that G-D created the sun on the first day? The Torah itself never says this. In fact Torah (without Talmudic knowledge) would lead one to believe the sun was actually created on the 4th day. Look it up for yourself, you will see what I mean.

As far as it being found with the dead sea scrolls, I am not that familiar with this & so I would not dare to convey an opinion. However the point I was making was, I understood (perhaps mistakenly) that you were referring to the book of Yashar that the Bible itself both in Yihhoshuah & Shmuel (Joshuah & Samuel) mention. Anyway, it is an interesting concept. Thanks.

I think it is awful how James Cameron and his goons are trying to make

a buck off of this. People that have no faith in God regardless of their

beliefs are lost.

I for one am a strong believer, and pity those who don't believe.

I would rather believe and be wrong, than not believe and be wrong.

Big schmooz, was answering two different topics in that post. Please, dont ask what they were, I dont remember.

Also, I dont like the Discovery chanel, National Geogrphic chanel, and so on, because it seems thattheor main goal is to disprove the presence/existance.

Archived