Pitcher Recovery Mod

superdee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info -- i will try it tonight - i was only using the staminachanger tool after minimizing after a game - i didnt realize we had to use other tools as well.

You don't have to use the other tools, I only made the suggestion, because the staminachanger does not leave you with any proof until you exit back to the roster and by then it is too late to go back if it didn't work... so that is why i suggested at least trying the bseexpress.exe. good luck

I know I'm doing something wrong here but after I play a game, minimize, run the pitcher recovery mod the stamina does not change. Any clue what I'm doing wrong. Love the idea, would really help to make the game more realistic.

Thanks in advance

I know I'm doing something wrong here but after I play a game, minimize, run the pitcher recovery mod the stamina does not change. Any clue what I'm doing wrong. Love the idea, would really help to make the game more realistic.

Thanks in advance

What numbers do you see in the stamina.txt? When exactly are you hitting the exe?

Stamina.txt reads as follows...

I run the program as soon as the game is over. I minimize and then run Boxscore extractor which has the stamina changer in it. I've also tried running the stamina changer by its self and still get no change in stamina.

Thanks for any tips

Stamina.txt reads as follows...

I run the program as soon as the game is over. I minimize and then run Boxscore extractor which has the stamina changer in it. I've also tried running the stamina changer by its self and still get no change in stamina.

Thanks for any tips

I can't tell from your description, but are you viewing the boxscore at the time?..you have to be for it to work (from what I understand).

Alright I'll make sure to have the boxscore up next time I run the program.

Thanks

Yes but not from the initial game screen, it is once you exit the game and select quit... then after you quit you will have a chane to view boxscores again or click done. At this point you run the program.

First off, let me just say I love this mod. Spitoon nailed it on the head when he said that having to manage your pitching staff really adds to the game.

I've been messing with the settings with good results.

On a side note, the last edit I made I accidentally put 0.80 (instead of 0.080). Needless to say, I will need to call up some new blood for my next couple starts lol.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the Pitcher Fatigue sliders? Or maybe sliders to make the cpu take more pitches?

I usually play with all of the sliders at 0.

I'm using the MVP 2007 mod, with the datafile that came with it, and playing on All-star difficulty. It's hard to get the ball to go exactly where I want it to go, so I've been pitching to contact more with great success. Problem is, even my 76 stamina starting pitcher (Adam Wainwright) can throw a complete game and still have around 40% stamina.

Wainwright just threw a 4-hit shutout on 59 pitches.

I have user pitch fatigue at -44. Set foul ball freq to +50. That might cause some higher pitch counts. Also, i set pitch control to -50. I'm usually at 100-135 pitches per game.

I'm assuming that you're not using the datafile that came with either the 2006 or 2007 mods. I can't image what would happen if I set pitch control to -50 with this datafile.

I'm assuming that you're not using the datafile that came with either the 2006 or 2007 mods. I can't image what would happen if I set pitch control to -50 with this datafile.

Yes, I use my own datafile that has a slightly larger pitch meter area than the 06/07 mod. I have it posted on my dynasty page. The default setting (the size of green area in the meter) is 0.120. the 07 Mod uses 0.060. I'm using 0.080.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm confused (as usual). I have the stamina changer program, yet I'm too stupid to run it after every game. I don't really want to go with the automatic box score extractor because I have a finite amount of space on my computer. Is there a way to just get the stamina changer to work automatically after the game w/out box score extractor? And how do you do it?

I'm confused (as usual). I have the stamina changer program, yet I'm too stupid to run it after every game. I don't really want to go with the automatic box score extractor because I have a finite amount of space on my computer. Is there a way to just get the stamina changer to work automatically after the game w/out box score extractor? And how do you do it?

I apologize for the 'bump' -- but does player fatigue work by a similar formula? Have we figured out how to alter position player fatigue? What is the .big file that controls how dynasty's work?

• 5 months later...

Ty,

Wish I could use the mod but it keeps crashing when I try to do so...

I keep getting this error:

Have you seen it before and if so, how do I fix it? This really sounds like a program I would love to use...

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : staminachanger.exe P2 : 0.0.0.0

P3 : 45f518f1 P4 : mscorlib P5 : 2.0.0.0 P6 : 4333ab80 P7 : bd0

P8 : 59 P9 : system.formatexception

Archived