MVPMods Podcasting

Kccitystar

I was curious to see just how many of you would be up for this idea and if you were interested in an MVPMods Podcast.

I came up with this idea while I was shopping for a Linksys router at my local Best Buy, as my current router (D-Link) is a POS and is constantly restarting.

Anyway, back to the subject. I mean, I could do a podcast, maybe like a half hour show or something like that, however I would need a partner lol, something like Mike and the Mad Dog, without the BS. I had tons of ideas on my way back from Best Buy, like a mention of any add ons that week, that week's topics, baseball discussions, etc.

I just felt like throwing an idea out there and see how things progress from there. If I were to do one, how many of you would "tune in"?

The thing is, I'm not so sure how it works though, like, do people call in? Do people email me? I don't know.
I think it would be hard to do live - I'd say e-mail is a good system. This sounds like a great idea, can't wait.

I think it would be hard to do live - I'd say e-mail is a good system. This sounds like a great idea, can't wait.

It would be hard to do live but you might be able to use a Skype account as a way to have ppl call in. But email would be easier.

Along the lines of how it works. Do you have to have an ipod/itunes to tune in to a podcast?

BTW - I think it is a great idea though.

I think you only need iTunes to have access to it, but then again KC could just upload it somewhere else not via iTunes Podcasting... parallel universe.

• 1 month later...

I'm still all-for this idea. If KC isn't interested anymore, anybody that has a digital camorder (or a decent webcam) could do this, really. You could do it once a week, or once a month... and like Dan said - discuss hot forum topics, news in baseball a bit, take a few emails, etc... sounds like a cool idea.

Archived