Triple Play 2001 (or 99)

Trelas18

hey guys, does anyone have, or know where i can download, 2007 rosters(uniforms too if possible) for triple play 2001 or 99 (if you have them). Thanks guys.

ps i didnt know where else to post this so if its in the wrong place i apologize.

if no one has them, perhaps i can get together with some of you and make them? rosters that is.

Thanks again.

I just brought this game out of the closet and tried to play it last week (2001). It was funny, because I used to think the graphics were mind blowingly realistic at the time. And, I believe it was the first year they indtroduced side burns to the players, which was a nice touch.

I just brought this game out of the closet and tried to play it last week (2001). It was funny, because I used to think the graphics were mind blowingly realistic at the time. And, I believe it was the first year they indtroduced side burns to the players, which was a nice touch.

Are you saying their not? How is this not mind blowing?

screen01.jpg

No joke, their not terrible.

i currently own mvp 2005, tp2001, and tp99, the only reason im asking about tp2001, is because mvp2005 doesnt run on this computer (my grandpas) my computer is not working at all right now, which mvp 2005 does work on. So any help would be appreciated.

Are you saying their not? How is this not mind blowing?

screen01.jpg

No joke, their not terrible.

sometimes I miss that simplicity.... but by no means does the game stack up to a modded MVP 2005. The sad part is that the player models haven't evolved all that much from that game to 2005. It's really sad. I think EA made it's biggest leap from TP98 - 2001 in terms of models.

First thought is that your graphics card isn't powerful enough, which sounds about right for a 32MB graphics card, which I'm assuming is integrated onto the motherboard. If I remember correctly, the 4300S is a flip-open cover, but you should be able to add a new graphics card onto the system without too much trouble - it should have both AGP and PCI slots. Adding a new graphics card with sufficient capability should provide the necessary graphics power required to play the game on higher graphics levels.

Don't worry about the system being on the older end of the scale - I'm running a 1.3GHz from 2001 with 512MB of RAM and an added 128MB Radeon 9000 Pro and MVP works great. It even worked without problems before I upgraded the RAM from 384MB, so 256MB shouldn't be a problem either as long as you get an up-to-date graphics card.

If you need specific recommendations for cards, let us know. I'm sure the guys here will be able to offer some advice on which ones will be best for your configuration there. :)

Archived