Dodger Stadium

plunger021

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys Iv'e been working working on the stadium for awhile now. Ive added a ton of new things. With extra time off I've busted into overdrive mode to try and this out before the second half. Things are looking good and will have a thread soon with pics.

• 2 weeks later...

ds2.jpg

Heres a little preview. Modeled some box seats in Zmod. Eventually going to put 3d crowd around dugout seats box seats.

I'm having lot of fun with Zmod. I'm really getting the hang of it and going add a ton more new 3d objects like the dugout and concession areas and suites. Its gonna look pretty hot when finished. If I ever finish lol.

I figured I've gone this deep might as well go all the way.

"Anything Worth Doing is Worth Doing Right!" -HST

Ohhh man, I have a feeling that this is going be sweet. Just one question, are you also going to do a night version becasue in your last update, the lighting in night version was same as the lighting in the day version, the only diffrence between the day and night version was that the sky in night verison was dark.

hey rolie im gonna be at the dodger game tonight if you need any pictures of the stadium i can take some when im there

Dude, anything in the concessions areas like pillars and stuff with player posters also LCD ads would be cool and that bud light sign in the outfield. I got pics of everything else but those mentioned.

That would help alot! Have fun at game tonight. Go Dodgers six in a row!

Archived