Dodger Stadium

plunger021

I said well before the trading deadline that I'd be okay with them missing the playoffs this year if they would a. not trade away the young stars and b. actually play them. Now that Kemp/Loney are up and playing well after awesome starts, I don't think missing the playoffs is acceptable in the NL West. They got the win last night which was great, I want to see them take the series vs the Astros. Releasing Marlon Anderson was ridiculous, considering guys like Ramon Hernandez/Olmedo Saenz/Tomko are still on the roster. I haven't seen Proctor pitch so I can't say anything good or bad about that trade...

Clayton Kershaw promoted to Jacksonville, looking good!!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but our starters are hurting. i think Lowe is the key and only hope. I heard that hip problem could be serious. Just not comfortable with the lurch and Bomko in there especially in the playoffs. I'm more worried about the Padres.

Yeah releasing Marlon was stupid I knew he was gonna hurt us as a met. Proctor has played very well for us. I think Rick Honeycutt was his coach in the minors and helped him get his fastball up so high and then he got traded.

I agree. Anderson was clutch. I can't see letting Betemit go after the awesome pinch hitting stats he was putting up, along with the fact that he gave them an extra option because he was a switch hitter. They should have traded Tomko. Proctor could help and probably will, but they needed more. Las Vegas has little to offer the parent club at this point.

yeah you will. Just finished remodeling the dugouts and pavillions with new scoreboards flag poles PA system And looking really sweeet you will **** in your pants.

Just got the LCD Ring/Ads and concessions to do and Im pretty much done. Kinda hard working on this and listening to recent games without throwing something.

Freaking Grady little why bat lieberthal ahead of Either?

I cannot believe what I just saw! (lol Dodger humor)

this is a masterpiece, this will be truly unbelieveable when it is released

you need to write a detailed tutorial of exactly how you did all of this when you are done. I need to know it all.

Too bad someone couldn't piece together ord2o/o2ord and oiftool to create a super conversion program.

Thanks for comments yall

Holy Crap, that is amazing!!! Any chance you'll do a 60's version of the stadium?

eventually yes. maybe a field of dreams or something new maybe tackle one from complete scratch like one of thr newer parks coming out.

you need to write a detailed tutorial of exactly how you did all of this when you are done. I need to know it all.

How bout I trade you for tutorial for dugouts and cams?

Looking awesome......are you still on course to release it for next Dodger homestand?

no idea, I don't think I've ever stayed the course. Every time I set a date I delay the hell out of it. lol I'm just taking my time even tough im getting sick of DS lol. But I am getting close. Textures and uvmaps left. Remind me never to set a release date lol.

Rolie, how hi-res are you making the graphics? If you need someone to create you some higher res stuff from scratch, I can.

For example, those retired number signs seem to have a tiny bit of aliasing. So does the Del Taco sign.

I'm truly impressed with what you've done here. That is just so remarkable looking.

Rolie, how hi-res are you making the graphics? If you need someone to create you some higher res stuff from scratch, I can.

For example, those retired number signs seem to have a tiny bit of aliasing. So does the Del Taco sign.

I'm truly impressed with what you've done here. That is just so remarkable looking.

thanks, Zmod adds some weird aliasing effect . Everything ingame is crisp but thanks for the help man. The biggest texture is the 1024 x 1024 wall texture. Most everything else is under 768 x 768 square pixels.

alright, but it's going to take me a while to figure out how some of the dugout-related values in the datafile work. I'll start poking around and see what I can find.

alright, but it's going to take me a while to figure out how some of the dugout-related values in the datafile work. I'll start poking around and see what I can find.

Both of these would be excellent. My work is just getting lazier and lazier as the wish list gets longer and longer, and the work is truly suffering. If I could have a true GUI system for modding parks, my life would be infinitely better.

I also think it's funny that the wish list is growing as the list of available parks to be modded dwindles. I guess when everyone thought certain things were impossible they were written off.

Archived