Dodger Stadium

plunger021

Both of these would be excellent. My work is just getting lazier and lazier as the wish list gets longer and longer, and the work is truly suffering. If I could have a true GUI system for modding parks, my life would be infinitely better.

I also think it's funny that the wish list is growing as the list of available parks to be modded dwindles. I guess when everyone thought certain things were impossible they were written off.

YOUR wish list? Mine includes finishing Busch II (day), starting Busch II (night), retouching Busch I, cleaning up Metropolitian (night) and then making a day version, a 60's era Dodger Stadium, Shea Stadium and RFK. Then, if I can take a breath from that, I'd like to do a retro Astrodome as well.

And I'm about as unmotivated as it gets. OEdit makes my head hurt anymore.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll work on a detailed Zmod tutorial right after DS. Oedit is just a plain headache compared to Zmod. Oedit was never made for editing on a large scale. Once you guys get zmod down I think your oedit problems will disappear and your ideas will flow.

• 2 weeks later...
Oooohhhh yeah. I love that CF background and parking. If you need beta tester, I`ll be happy to do it.
yeah i definitely need beta testers theres a ton new collision data I added and that's the hardest part to find bugs. it took me two hours just to hit the foul pole lol. So i'll post a beta version this week and pm whoever is interested

yeah i definitely need beta testers theres a ton new collision data I added and that's the hardest part to find bugs. it took me two hours just to hit the foul pole lol. So i'll post a beta version this week and pm whoever is interested

I just to give you spec. of my video card. Nvidia GeForce 7600 GS 512mb. 1G of RAM.

If beta testing is successful and the new crowd isn't enough of a strain then I'll eventually try to do that. But my initial tests suggest that it puts way too much cpu strain as it is. If anything i might have to lessen the 3d crowd density depending on how testing goes. The testing will help determine the outcome of this mod and future ones I make.

Looks unbelievable incredible, but will this work with lower-end systems?

As rolie said, "If beta testing is successful and the new crowd isn't enough of a strain then I'll eventually try to do that. But my initial tests suggest that it puts way too much cpu strain as it is. If anything i might have to lessen the 3d crowd density depending on how testing goes. The testing will help determine the outcome of this mod and future ones I make.

define lower end system. I really dont know yet. I have middle end system at it's working ok. If not I will release a lite version for those less fortunate.

So far its working ok on a p4 3.6 single core 7800gt sli 2 gb ram system

Hey it looks great. I can beta test for the lower end systems. I have a 4 year old Dell Dimension 8250. It has a P4 2.4 Ghz, 512 Megs RDRAM 1066, Radeon X800 256 Meg AGP video card running at 4X. That is max for my motherboard.

Currently, everything runs great. I have the latest uniforms, stadiums, cyberfaces, and it runs great. This will be a nice test.

Dodger Stadium Day beta 1 released. Heres a early beta version. Still needs cameras, animations, shading and netting. I would appreciate any help.

This is the info I need from testing.

1. performance/crashing

If it lags does reducing the 3dcrowd help? Ingame Esc>Display Options>3d crowd density set to lower or medium.

If it does crash. exactly when or where? A screenshot may help just before it crashes. I can reduce and optimize objects if i know what is causing it.

2. Collision data.

do homeruns hit foul poles etc? Also any weird bounces or stuff out of the ordinary.

3. any other constructive criticism is appreciated. Don't be shy.

Link from filefront:

http://files.filefront.com/dodgday_beta1.r...;/fileinfo.html

Jesus. #)($*#)($*ing. Christ.

Not only is it gorgeous beyond belief, it's the quickest running game I've ever seen in MVP. w.t.f.

There's no reason to even keep modding with this out, because, like, I could never hope to come close to it. Truly an incredible accomplishment.

Archived