Dodger Stadium

plunger021

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone, don't you feel Rolie should go to work for EA Sports and show all those nobodies how to mod a stadium.

"DODGER STADIUM" is by far the greatest MOD to date. Rolie has definetely gone above and beyond what was thought possible.

Thanks very much for all your had work.

Krock2

PS - Could you now work on the remaining 29 Stadiums.... Just Kidding!!!

Great mod man! Absolutely stunning!Question, does anyone else experience the baseball becoming darker when the dodgers bat or is it just on my system? With the new mod, when the Dodgers bat in the home half of he inning, it's extremely difficult to see the ball. I've tried a few baseball downloads but nothing seems to work. The visitor's half of the inning the ball is bright white.

Thanks for all the good comments.

yeah I am still going to make it, I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the season or at least until dodgers are eliminated then I'll write one up. I don't think it'll be a quick write up. There's a lot to write lol but i'll get started soon.

Rolie you been a big help with answering my questions and i am gaining progress in zmodeler but the one thing that is driving me crazy is after creating my extra pbjects like buildings in the background how do i get that part added in the o-file without replacing a part? :headache:

thats the thing you need to find a part to put it into. For instance if a stadium has 180 parts. You must put the new 3d parts into a part already made. There are many parts available that are redundunt that you can use. it's kinda hard to explain. Im gonna get started on the tutorial. Gimme a couple days.

Zmod's pretty good to use imo, much better than oedit, only frustrating thing with it is losing all the vert colors when doing the uv mapping in zmod2

One question though,

When I replace a part do I have to use the same texture as the part I'm replacing?

you have to use the same texture assignment. If your putting it into the part that corresponds to, for instance, the dugout background, then you most use that texture.

All stadiums should have at least two parts for the dugout backs. So you can czmod a bunch of parts into those two.

Is there a way to get the crowd to stop swaying so much and change the color of the field to a less intense green?

yup you could lighten the vertex color in the mfield.o The swaying is the default setting. I already changed the direction of the sways. yeah totally possible to change but I'm happy with it.

I already edited them a bit Im not gonna touch em till next season. I got other stuff to work on right now to be honest Im sick of looking at it lol. I need something fresh to do.

You forgot to change the animated stuff to a static MAKE SOME NOISE graphic

Was gonna change it but but i turned my AA down to 2x and runs smooth with sli disabled. 4x or higher AA will give you problems if your cpu can't handle it. . I dont think turning down AA is a huge loss compared to taking the animations out.

Archived