Dodger Stadium

plunger021

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rolie, this may be the most realistic looking stadium yet.

I just have a few critiques (and I have a 'higher end' system)

1. The crowd behind homeplate sways in the same pattern. I had to eventually turn them off because I couldn't concentrate and I was getting sick to my stomach.

2. The grass. The grass could use a better texture.

Everything else is spectacular. I was suffering alittle stuttering and the game froze in the 8th but as far as visuals, this is top notch.

1. I forgot to change the sway in the crowd .dat. Easy to fix. totally forgot thanx

2. I'll fix the grass once I find something better

3. Im gonna have to cut the LCD animation out or seriously reduce it's quality. Dunno why it's specifically freezing in the 8th.

Wow! Thanks! This was well worth the wait. The detail is incredible. I can almost read the menus above the concessions behind the crowd. And the lights have finally come on! If you have ever been to Dodger Stadium you will see that this nails it perfectly. The grass texture looks awesome on my computer (that is the color of the grass at Chavez) so it might be a video card/driver issue for others. My only complaint, which was already mentioned, is the swaying crowd behind the plate. It looks like somebody dumped a jar of fire ants in the seats. Other than that, the Oscar goes to... rolie! Thanks again!

Everything is awesome man! I love the little details you did, like the changing ads behind home plate and it also looks as if you added ball marks on the outfield wall. the only thing I noticed was when the away team was warming up they didn't do it in the bullpen, they did it in right field foul territory.

Archived