would be need to walk trough the menus use the gamepad isn't it

AND ALSO THEY HAVE TO RELEASE IT FOR EUROPE AS WELL

would save me a lot of hassle getting it from the states :banghead:

well a bit more controller friendly would be welcome as well

would be need to walk trough the menus use the gamepad isn't it

AND ALSO THEY HAVE TO RELEASE IT FOR EUROPE AS WELL

would save me a lot of hassle getting it from the states :banghead:

Because of all the Europeans buying baseball games......... :lol:

They should have more personalization options. Stadiums, create batting stances and windups, more CAP options, more rpg like things in dynasty.

No no No. Lets make this an organized list...call it "The Official MVP Baseball 2005 Wishlist"

Graphics

-Retractable Roof Stadiums that actually work, and if it rains, (see below), if it rains, have a dialogue menu that asks you if you choose to close the roof or leave it open.

-Different weather conditions, like cloudy skies, rain, snow, clear, dusk, etc. the sky always looks like a damn painting

-Weather having an effect on gameplay, like rain would affect grass and ball speed on the field, darken dirt, muddy cleats, etc

-Improve uniform quality just a tad

-More of a TV-Like presentation, like ESPN has with ESPN MLB, try using a FOX type overlay, I mean you took their music and rearranged a few notes here and there, you might as well take thier overlay and tweak a few things here and there also, lol

-Make the GUI a bit smaller, similar to madden/nba live

-Fix/add animations for everything in the game, such as player faces, emotion, celebrations....

-Improved 3D areas, I want to look past the field and say, "hey thats the building for prudential, or hey thats the court from 161st street." I want the surroundings to be active too, like they have the subway near yankee stadium, I want trains to come/go. I want the water by PNC to be moving at a realistic pace. I want to see people on kayaks by SBC waiting for bonds err Dowd to smack a bomb to McCovey cove.

Fun Features to add, misc.

-Walkoff shots...I want to be able to see my homerun when I know I hit the ball a mile. I want my batter to do his signature trot or hop or celebration when he goes to round the bases.

-Improved team celebrations, like the team, coaches, etc applauding on a well timed hit or when you come through in the clutch, etc.

-Curtain Calls...if my guy has a great game going in front of the hometown fans, the man should tip his cap, etc.

-Improve audio for everything. When I play the game, I want to hear hit-making artists, like they have for NBA Live, I want to hear somebody remix an old song with baseball terminology. I don't want to hear no "up and coming" artists. I mean I want to hear songs on there that are potential hits by well known artists.. remember TP 98 back in the day? man they had a badass song on there.

The stadium crowd, that needs to be re-done just a bit. Now that the crowd audio reflects on what team is playing which, lets just improve the situation audio...if its a late inning game and nobody has scored, the crowd should start to go into a frenzy. If it's a pitchers duel, i.e. Pedro Martinez vs. Clemens or whatever, the crowd should be into it.

Now, the commentary...ohhh the commentary. They have a good play by play team in Krukow and Kuiper, they keep the game going, but they have to keep talking as if it were a conversation, like alot of PBP guys do behind the booth in real life.

-The game should have more customizable options, such as real quickplay, which is just a broken down version of exhibition mode, with no extra animations, and no replays of anything, just fast gaming for you. 2005 should also have a way more in depth player editor. You should be able to edit the guy's face completely, from the nose down to the chin.

-All-Time Teams, like Madden, and they should have teams from a certain time where they were successful, like the 1998 Yankees, or the 2001 Mariners, etc.

-Much more in depth dynasty mode. Check MLB 2005. That's a real franchise. You should be able to control the financial part of your team. For example, you should be able to control TV deals, advertising, newspaper coverage, stadium prices for items, etc. The more money you make depends on how you get people to come to see your team perform. For example, if your team has a bunch of hurt players, like the D'Backs, you can purchase a rehabilitation area in the stadium, or you can help players build up strength buy adding a weight room in the stadium.

If people don't go to see you play by your W/L record, get them to come by making things easier for the fans, like lowering ticket prices, etc.

-Stadium Building. I know that alot of us want to build stadiums, but how about just upgrading the existing ones and if you still have money left over on your payroll or as a team, you can use that as funding for a new facility. You should also have relocation if your area doesn't attract any fans. The stadium editor should be complex because thats how real stadium building is...

Gameplay, Rosters, Etc.

Nothing really needs to be improved, except a few things:

-Better Stat Tracking. Statistics are a crucial part of a game and they let a managen know how successfull a player is vs. an opponent. I want to know how good was he before this season, and the season before that, etc.

-Be able to play a dynasty without having to worry about you getting fired if your team isn't performing well.

-Ability to hire your coaching staff/hire old greats to help the team

-Periodical Updates during the season, such as opening day, 1/4 of the season, post all-star, trade deadline, waiver period, then pre-playoff time.

-Fans. You can't forget the fans. Have the fans wear their team's jerseys, team gear, etc... and show at least a cutscene after a homerun showing the fans cheering, etc.

EDIT:

I also forgot:

-Fix the damn CPU AI, especially during dynasty mode. I guess they get call-up/send-down happy during the season.

-Player fatigue, if your guy is tired, give him a day off and put somebody else from the bench...

-On Deck batters

-First/Third base coaches

-Seamless animations, like MLB 2005, each animation is never the same as the last.

-More animations. I want to be able to create a batting stance, or modify an existing one.

-Bring back Face In The Game!!

-In Depth scouting reports...I'm pretty sure everybody wants to know how this guy hits with RISP and how he hits vs this pitcher

-they should have the game save a playing profile of yourself so the CPU loads up your playing profile and plays EXACTLY how you play. It helps you strengthen your weaknesses.

-40 Man rosters during pre/post-season, playoffs

-Create-A-Team

-Expansion Draft for that created team

-More player ratings

-Total league control

-Take the EA Sports Radio and Newspaper thing from madden and put it in 2005

-Realistic swings, Sheffield's swing is faster/shorter than lets say, A-rod

there we go. the end.

um,yeah that list is good, but i'd like to see tits in the next game. I don't really care much where it's put in, the menu,cheerleading section, a sign advertising big tit business, maybe a girl grabbing jeter when he's on the ondeck circle, and shes got big tits.

i'd like to see that and manny ramirez shaking maracas in the dugout.

No no No. Lets make this an organized list...call it "The Official MVP Baseball 2005 Wishlist"

Graphics

-Retractable Roof Stadiums that actually work, and if it rains, (see below), if it rains, have a dialogue menu that asks you if you choose to close the roof or leave it open.

-Different weather conditions, like cloudy skies, rain, snow, clear, dusk, etc. the sky always looks like a damn painting

-Weather having an effect on gameplay, like rain would affect grass and ball speed on the field, darken dirt, muddy cleats, etc

-Improve uniform quality just a tad

-More of a TV-Like presentation, like ESPN has with ESPN MLB, try using a FOX type overlay, I mean you took their music and rearranged a few notes here and there, you might as well take thier overlay and tweak a few things here and there also, lol

-Make the GUI a bit smaller, similar to madden/nba live

-Fix/add animations for everything in the game, such as player faces, emotion, celebrations....

-Improved 3D areas, I want to look past the field and say, "hey thats the building for prudential, or hey thats the court from 161st street." I want the surroundings to be active too, like they have the subway near yankee stadium, I want trains to come/go. I want the water by PNC to be moving at a realistic pace. I want to see people on kayaks by SBC waiting for bonds err Dowd to smack a bomb to McCovey cove.

Fun Features to add, misc.

-Walkoff shots...I want to be able to see my homerun when I know I hit the ball a mile. I want my batter to do his signature trot or hop or celebration when he goes to round the bases.

-Improved team celebrations, like the team, coaches, etc applauding on a well timed hit or when you come through in the clutch, etc.

-Curtain Calls...if my guy has a great game going in front of the hometown fans, the man should tip his cap, etc.

-Improve audio for everything. When I play the game, I want to hear hit-making artists, like they have for NBA Live, I want to hear somebody remix an old song with baseball terminology. I don't want to hear no "up and coming" artists. I mean I want to hear songs on there that are potential hits by well known artists.. remember TP 98 back in the day? man they had a badass song on there.

The stadium crowd, that needs to be re-done just a bit. Now that the crowd audio reflects on what team is playing which, lets just improve the situation audio...if its a late inning game and nobody has scored, the crowd should start to go into a frenzy. If it's a pitchers duel, i.e. Pedro Martinez vs. Clemens or whatever, the crowd should be into it.

Now, the commentary...ohhh the commentary. They have a good play by play team in Krukow and Kuiper, they keep the game going, but they have to keep talking as if it were a conversation, like alot of PBP guys do behind the booth in real life.

-The game should have more customizable options, such as real quickplay, which is just a broken down version of exhibition mode, with no extra animations, and no replays of anything, just fast gaming for you. 2005 should also have a way more in depth player editor. You should be able to edit the guy's face completely, from the nose down to the chin.

-All-Time Teams, like Madden, and they should have teams from a certain time where they were successful, like the 1998 Yankees, or the 2001 Mariners, etc.

-Much more in depth dynasty mode. Check MLB 2005. That's a real franchise. You should be able to control the financial part of your team. For example, you should be able to control TV deals, advertising, newspaper coverage, stadium prices for items, etc. The more money you make depends on how you get people to come to see your team perform. For example, if your team has a bunch of hurt players, like the D'Backs, you can purchase a rehabilitation area in the stadium, or you can help players build up strength buy adding a weight room in the stadium.

If people don't go to see you play by your W/L record, get them to come by making things easier for the fans, like lowering ticket prices, etc.

-Stadium Building. I know that alot of us want to build stadiums, but how about just upgrading the existing ones and if you still have money left over on your payroll or as a team, you can use that as funding for a new facility. You should also have relocation if your area doesn't attract any fans. The stadium editor should be complex because thats how real stadium building is...

Gameplay, Rosters, Etc.

Nothing really needs to be improved, except a few things:

-Better Stat Tracking. Statistics are a crucial part of a game and they let a managen know how successfull a player is vs. an opponent. I want to know how good was he before this season, and the season before that, etc.

-Be able to play a dynasty without having to worry about you getting fired if your team isn't performing well.

-Ability to hire your coaching staff/hire old greats to help the team

-Periodical Updates during the season, such as opening day, 1/4 of the season, post all-star, trade deadline, waiver period, then pre-playoff time.

-Fans. You can't forget the fans. Have the fans wear their team's jerseys, team gear, etc... and show at least a cutscene after a homerun showing the fans cheering, etc.

EDIT:

I also forgot:

-Fix the damn CPU AI, especially during dynasty mode. I guess they get call-up/send-down happy during the season.

-Player fatigue, if your guy is tired, give him a day off and put somebody else from the bench...

-On Deck batters

-First/Third base coaches

-Seamless animations, like MLB 2005, each animation is never the same as the last.

-More animations. I want to be able to create a batting stance, or modify an existing one.

-Bring back Face In The Game!!

-In Depth scouting reports...I'm pretty sure everybody wants to know how this guy hits with RISP and how he hits vs this pitcher

-they should have the game save a playing profile of yourself so the CPU loads up your playing profile and plays EXACTLY how you play. It helps you strengthen your weaknesses.

-40 Man rosters during pre/post-season, playoffs

-Create-A-Team

-Expansion Draft for that created team

-More player ratings

-Total league control

-Take the EA Sports Radio and Newspaper thing from madden and put it in 2005

-Realistic swings, Sheffield's swing is faster/shorter than lets say, A-rod

there we go. the end.

could we send that to EA?

i'll be honest with you. In all seriousness, all i want from 2005 is more oldtime teams. Maybe like Total Classics, but I'd rather have EA do it in 2005.lol. More oldtime teams and I want more oldtime stadiums.

I want ebbets field., that's all i really want. And i know they're probably have Knobb tire signs in Ebbets, but i'd put all the real signs in there myself. An accurate Ebbets Field...oh man, that'd be pretty. And maybe something like what All-star baseball does,like a tour of the stadium, or something like that.

YOU HEAR ME EA!! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU TO SMITHEREENS!!

Archived