hiheat32's concept unis

hiheat32

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: When will these become TiT-compatible? I don't mean to rush you, but I just became able to play my MVP again and I'm really eager to play in these. I'm afraid to download Fuzzone's because of all the crash comments on his download.

kraw has to release the next version of tit so portraits can be installed. dont worry, he said he was working on it...

no, im not hiheat25, but my avatar will now represent something that recently important happened in baseball. now, its jim thome.

i wish i wouldve had this when the rangers signed salty

4ys2j48.jpg

i know his number isnt 32, but o well

this is definitely off topic lol

You have seriously gotta put that hiheatalamacchia avatar in for you!! That thing is kickin!

u think so? i like it too. ill leave thome up for tonight and ill put hiheatalamacchia up tomorrow. i was bored with my old one so i felt it was time for a change.

love the tigers, with the tiger coming out of the D

yeah i thought it would look cool on a jersey

the sleeve patch is pretty cool too, kc gave me a link to it. it fits well with the jersey i think.

im thinking about doing new rays concepts with the new colors. of course the old ones will be in the pack too. a new home and visitor rays uni will be in the pack too. heres a sneak peek:

6eyzozm.jpg

6fpack3.jpg

4ujjm15.jpg

Archived