hiheat32's concept unis

hiheat32

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no uni updates, just this:

my brother, the photoshop wizard, has agreed verbally to make jersey and pants templates for me from a REAL uni i own. if he finishes this, which he definitely may not bc he is not a baseball fan, expect realism that competes with thespungos unis. just thought id get yall excited. plus, i dont think anyone has used a real uni to make a jersey mod before.

Has your brother been able to create these templates for you? If implemented they should definitely up the realism on your custom jerseys.

Has your brother been able to create these templates for you? If implemented they should definitely up the realism on your custom jerseys.

no, he has trouble with completing his homework in a human amount of time, so he has almost no time to give it a shot. i guess ill ask him again since it is christmas break.

on another note, thanks for all yall's comments. ill have the tigers uni uploaded tonight.

i was working on some templates form 10 mega pixel pictures i snaped of a cards jersey but i left them on a pen drive at school so itll be practically febuary before i get back to em

yeah, thats basically what im trying to get my brother to do, except it is with one of my select team's uniforms. i would like to see what you come up with when you get that pen drive.

how bout a modern day astros throwback:

7166atc.jpg

see the resemblance?

astros75.jpg

edit: also, all of my unis are available here thru a mirror to eamods. this is not because i hate this site (which i do not), its because this is the only way i can keep thespungo's accessories in my uploads. sorry if this offends anybody.

how bout a modern day astros throwback:

7166atc.jpg

see the resemblance?

astros75.jpg

edit: also, all of my unis are available here thru a mirror to eamods. this is not because i hate this site (which i do not), its because this is the only way i can keep thespungo's accessories in my uploads. sorry if this offends anybody.

Those are really, really good.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for you guys in regards to installing the Total Concept uniforms. I have reinstalled the MVP Studio UniEdit program and I can now install and get all the uniforms to work except for the St. Louis Cardinals concept jerseys. Anytime, I try to play with the Home or Away concept jerseys for St. Louis the game crashes. All other teams are working correctly in the game. hiheat, do you have any ideas? Thanks. :cry:

I have a question for you guys in regards to installing the Total Concept uniforms. I have reinstalled the MVP Studio UniEdit program and I can now install and get all the uniforms to work except for the St. Louis Cardinals concept jerseys. Anytime, I try to play with the Home or Away concept jerseys for St. Louis the game crashes. All other teams are working correctly in the game. hiheat, do you have any ideas? Thanks. :cry:

i will look into that. if anyone else has my unis installed, let me know if your cardinals unis don't work either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived