hiheat32's concept unis

hiheat32

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing is wrong with them, im just saying you should take another crack at the Mets, i had sent u a picture of a possible concept if you can, or i can do it no biggie

sorry about those, i just have to learn how to make the jersey correspond with the sleeves. i definitely will include a "bonus" folder that might include those and a preview of my next project, whatever it is.

yeah, i would kinda like to do that too. its just that each jersey would take ten times as long to make as the ones im making now and some of the unis need to change (like the away unis need to be gray, and some of the stirrups need working with). once im done with this pack, we'll see what i feel up to...

no way, i love the stripe...except i'd like to see what it looks like with the leg straight. just love the ideas here. the only thing i saw was the red stripe on the shirt and sleeve don't match. but that's a fun job to try to get them lined up, let alone match up in size. i don't envy you one bit.

but i'm also wondering if that'd look better on a buttonless shirt.

yeah it is a sort of college theme, and i kind of like the college unis imo.

the stripe on the sleeve does need to be fixed. i saw that in the pic, but i tried to put the uni together as fast as i could before i left for my football game.

this could be my next project, if yall want (its fine if u dont, it wont hurt my feelings lol)

Archived