hiheat32's concept unis

hiheat32

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

no uni updates, just this:

my brother, the photoshop wizard, has agreed verbally to make jersey and pants templates for me from a REAL uni i own. if he finishes this, which he definitely may not bc he is not a baseball fan, expect realism that competes with thespungos unis. just thought id get yall excited. plus, i dont think anyone has used a real uni to make a jersey mod before.

When I install the Concept uniforms using MVP Studio 2006 I am able to get to the select uniform screen in MVP and see the picture of the new jerseys, but when the game loads it crashes to the desktop. It appears that there is a problem with installing the uniforms in the models.big file. I am using the Big Shmooz-Moser uniforms Models.big. Could this be causing the problem? I am placing the uniforms in the correct slot for each team by clicking on add uniform pointing to the three files and clicking on add uniform again and exporting to the game directory. I have even tried using EAGraph and BiGui to insert the uniform files into the models.big files. Any suggestions? How are you guys gettings these to install?

• 3 weeks later...

so i decided to start back updating these things, so when the new version of tit comes out, theyll be ready to go. any feedback would be great.

i changed oaklands a little

6gsrrpv.jpg

heres a colorado uni at fenway

5zejdk1.jpg

darker shade of blue for the phils

68m8lsz.jpg

Colorado shows up for me.

As for the A's, I'd leave it the way it was color wise. IMO the darker green looked better.

the only problem with that is that it doesnt match thespungo's green accessories. i guess i could darken the accessories to go with the darker green though, if yall want.

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunately, i have to remove all of the current wristbands, shoes, and batting gloves from my unis. the creator of these has kindly asked for me to do so. hopefully i can get these back up and running with generic accessories, but if u download my unis right now, all u will get is my avatar. im very sorry i have to do this, but its the least i can do for this member after what happened in the first 3 or so pages of this thread.

unfortunately, i have to remove all of the current wristbands, shoes, and batting gloves from my unis. the creator of these has kindly asked for me to do so. hopefully i can get these back up and running with generic accessories, but if u download my unis right now, all u will get is my avatar. im very sorry i have to do this, but its the least i can do for this member after what happened in the first 3 or so pages of this thread.

Sorry to hear that, although you haven't been the only one asked to remove his stuff. I hope to see you bounce back, your uni's are great.

LOL WUT

Who else pulled their uniforms?

you'd think it'd be a lot of people bc of the number of people that use his accessories.

also, are there accessories on this site not made by thespungo? i searched and couldnt find any.

glad u like the unis TRS and DJ...

• 1 month later...

Archived