Superbad

BigRog

Are you kidding, this movie looks hilarious! How could it not be, its co written by Seth Rogan, one of the funniest people around, plus its directed by Judd Apatow another comedic genius. Just look at their past work. There was the cult classic TV Shows Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, then there were the movies: 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up.

If you like these movies, make sure to check out this one in the future:

The Pineapple Express

Of topic but I want a Lazer Cats movie......

if you havent seen michael cera on arrested development or his other ventures ur missing out.....he is absolutely hilarious...a master of the awkward dry humor

That's why I love him. I'm by no means close to a movie/tv show buff, but I've never seen an actor be as good as acting awkward as him, which really works for him since he normally plays awkward teenagers.

I'm with evil1182 a little bit. Looks funny, but all it seems centered around is nerds trying to get some. Been done before, these are just different nerds. Maybe it will be funny. But its like Adam Sandler movies. Same thing all of the time. And I actually watch his crappy movies, all of them.

Like someone said earlier, it's from Judd Apatow, who's written Freaks and Geeks, Undeclared, The 40 Year Old Virgin, and Knocked Up. Those are some of the smartest and funniest shows/movies lately. I don't doubt for a second that Superbad will be hilarious.

If I see any movie the 17th, however, it's definitely going to be The Invasion.

Just got back.

Wasn't as good as I thought.

However I also went in with EXTREMELY high expectations and it was still AWSM, going to go see it again later this weekend.

I just wish I never saw any of the trailers/commercials for it, since a lot of the good jokes were in there. I try ignore trailers as much as possible because of that.

But still

f'n great.

Archived