MVP Caribe released!

HFLR

how can i change the overlays?? beacuse i tried copying the three files exactly the same way that i did in mvp07 and when ran the game the team names changed to mlb team names

can you tell me exactly the files i need to change in order to change exclusively the overlays and not the team names or mascots?

what 3 files? MVP Caribe comes with two executables, one that will copy the files into a new directory and another that installs the mod itself.

I don't get it.

i meant the 3 files included in the espn overlays pack!! i am happy with the game instalation, my problem is that i want to change the overlays to the espn way, but when i tried to do that i changed the names and mascots of the teams

the ESPN overlays will not work as they change the frontend art as well...

I think the overlay they used is good enough, plus because there are no MLB logos used it's harder to change

Thanks by your comments about my overlay..

It's possible uses the True's ESPN overlay... Only don't copy the logos.big file in the game's folder. He will see the overlay but don't see the logos just like ESPN.

I can do the logos in this format..

I can help find pictures of missing players. What players are missing one that you've come across?

Thanks... The problem is that not all the players had been played in MLB or MiLB.. Many players play in another countries just like Korea, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Italy or play in indepents leagues..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i have the mod where i have the carribean teams subtituing 8 AAA mlb teams, can i run mvp caribe with this mod? because i installed mvp caribe and i cant run it, another thing those mvp caribe and the mod 07 games should be in one folder or a folder for each game under C:/program files/EA SPORTS?

Archived