Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

Thank you for posting the multiplayer link , it really sounds like a lot of fun. The best thing about this game , and it's been said before , is its flexibility. You can completely customize your online experience , the online game , and so on.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the link brutus...game looks superb

It does look great. I tried not to watch too much of it since the guy started doing missions and was screwing them up badly. Hand to hand combat looks little clunky but thats alright. I think part of it is that these streamers aren't very good at the game haha. Should be an absolute blast online.

I wish Take 2 would send out a release saying that all stores can begin selling the game since they should have them all stocked and ready to go. But, I also don't know how stuff like that works. Just wishful thinking from this nonmodder.

Also, for those that didn't join the R* Social Club you really should.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

Leaderboards, stats, tourneys, etc.

I was watching that channel and stopped once he started bowling.

It looked cool though.

He tried to cross the bridge to go to the next island and it was blocked by police. As soon as he got within 10 feet of them he immediately got 6 stars and began to get lit up with bullets.

The thing I like is how you can get into locked cars. Now you break the window and reach in, unlock it and your golden!

If they break the street date they don't get the next big release from that company. That was the policy all game companies gave us when I was working at Toys R Us. According to my friend, they have the same rule at gamestop.

You missed the whole point of what he was saying Rog.

He said that TakeTwo/Rockstar should send out a press release saying it is in fact alright to release the game. (Which would make TakeTwo/Rockstar being the ones that break street date which wouldn't penalize anybody from receiving their "next big title").

You missed the whole point of what he was saying Rog.

He said that TakeTwo/Rockstar should send out a press release saying it is in fact alright to release the game. (Which would make TakeTwo/Rockstar being the ones that break street date which wouldn't penalize anybody from receiving their "next big title").

Yeah but my point is why should they allow the games to be released early when the stores that broke the date should be penalized.

If anyone broke the street date, it was a mom and pop store. Or someone from say Gamestop swiped a copy and threw it up on the torrents. That's how everyone is getting it.
Yeah and thats still breaking it. Put the penalty forth on them and make everyone else wait.

IDK if anyone realizes this but a majority of the torrents up are PAL and won't work on a North American Consoles.

Archived